BG: Pre-Fall Bags arrived!

Mar 16, 2006
The Pre-Fall is here!!!

Bergdorf Goodman just received two new styles from our Pre-Fall Collection. Pictures are enclosed.
For more information (colors, fabrics and prices), please call or e-mail Galina.

Attachments

• THE ROCK LARGE & SMALL.JPG
    THE ROCK LARGE & SMALL.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 240
  • THE ROCK LARGE RED COLOR.JPG
    THE ROCK LARGE RED COLOR.JPG
    149.2 KB · Views: 148
  • THE ROCK LARGE RED COLOR2.JPG
    THE ROCK LARGE RED COLOR2.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 168
  • THE ROCK SMALL RED COLOR.JPG
    THE ROCK SMALL RED COLOR.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 132
I love the style and size of the big one, and liked the vinyl a little more until I saw it IRL. I still don't strongly dislike it, but I saw so many other bags I loved -- I'm in trouble enough!

Those bags are so pretty. :drool: Thanks for sharing. Are they the ones called The Rock? I think I want the red one. :nuts: I'm going to take a break from LV after collecting 19 of them (some of which I have never carried) & start getting more Chanel.

Swanky, have you seen anything great in Plano? Let me know. :yes:

The Pre-Fall is here!!!

Bergdorf Goodman just received two new styles from our Pre-Fall Collection. Pictures are enclosed.
For more information (colors, fabrics and prices), please call or e-mail Galina.

I saw both of these at Neiman Marcus today and Damian from Saks said they received a shipment of pre-fall bags today too.

Oh, beautiful - thanks for posting!!!!:smile:

Stunning color and very pretty to look at and admire on others ...but I can't get myself to spend the $$$$ required to buy a Chanel vinyl bag....I just can't do it.

To me vinyl is a play material not an investment material - regardless of the name on the bag....if that makes any sense....:huh: