BG: Pre-Fall Bags arrived!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I haven't seen these yet, but I don't like the vinyl.

2. i like the red one, looks hot!!

3. I am indifferent. I like the style not the plastic.

4. I have not seen irl but I like it, its different

5. These feel like plastic bags.Cant see spendin that kind of money on them...Not my style.

6. cute, but i REALLY wish they weren't vinyl! thanks for sharing sweetsparkle :smile:

7. Same here...great style but not the PLASTIC...I wonder why they made this style in vinly???

8. yummy they keep on coming out with new and fresh ideas to spin on the bags with chains

9. I gave it a second look and tried it on... for a second, then took it right off.

10. probably to make the collection more "affordable" compared to the rest of the group when it gets released, i think others have mentioned all the leather bags are all going to be priced at over 2K coming fall.

11. Ya know, the moment I saw them, I thought "wow, what GREAT colors and shape" and I walked over and picked it up and went "EW EW EW". It feels just like plastic tissue paper; the vinyl is THAT thin. And I honestly wonder how these bags are going to hold up...... my guess would be NOT that great considering the thinness of the material. JMHO.

12. i LOVE the bordeaux flap! thanks for your help sweetsparkle! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I got an e-mail this morning that they only received 2 bordeaux flap in small size and she's going to reserve one for me. Thanks really for your help! :biggrin:

13. Cute, but I wouldn't buy it. Would it really be a problem to make these shiny bags patent leather, and not vinyl?

14. I've often done a phone order and had my items delivered, but for the vinyl bags I would recommend you see and touch them in person.
    I think the styles are so cute and they look great in the pics, but the feel of the vinyl would make me feel like I'm paying 1K for a target bag.
    JMO