BG or Paris?

arguspeace

O.G.
Sep 11, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Hi ladies...after many years of buying and selling non Chanel bags and wishing I had just bought a Chanel to begin with, I have decided I am getting a jumbo caviar. Should I get it from Bergdorf or wait until Paris? I know there is about a $1,200 difference. Do the boutiques in Paris have a lot more selection? It's much easier for me to get to NYC but I can wait if it's worth it...thanks for any input!!!

MASEML

O.G.
Nov 25, 2008
Hi ladies...after many years of buying and selling non Chanel bags and wishing I had just bought a Chanel to begin with, I have decided I am getting a jumbo caviar. Should I get it from Bergdorf or wait until Paris? I know there is about a $1,200 difference. Do the boutiques in Paris have a lot more selection? It's much easier for me to get to NYC but I can wait if it's worth it...thanks for any input!!!

I'd buy it wherever you see it first. Since inventory changes frequently, you aren't guaranteed
anything at any point.

Also keep in mind that boutiques and dept stores have different buys so all depends on what you are looking for.

Enjoy nyc and Paris!

arguspeace

O.G.
Sep 11, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
I'd buy it wherever you see it first. Since inventory changes frequently, you aren't guaranteed
anything at any point.

Also keep in mind that boutiques and dept stores have different buys so all depends on what you are looking for.

Enjoy nyc and Paris!
Thank you that's a good point! Especially since I have my heart set on a jumbo caviar in black with silver hardware. I bet those go fast!

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
I'd buy it here, then just buy some small thing there, as you never know if you'll find what you are looking for in Paris. Jumbo caviar bags are the most popular, so they go quickly. Have a lovely holiday! :smile: