BG Has A Sister! My 2nd BBag: Aqua GGH City!

gemibebe

O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
I know that it has been barely one month since my 1st Bbag purchase, and thanks for all the stunning pics on this forum, I fell desperately in love with the Aquamarine color and determined to find one, and finally I located her and got her yesterday!!!:yahoo:

Please join me to welcome BG's elder sister: Aquamarine GGH City! This is a truly amazing color, so versatile and it changes all the time with different lighting. I just LOVE it!!!:love: Without further due, here comes the pics of my new love. Enjoy!

Attachments

• bal1.jpg
    bal1.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 180
  • bal3.jpg
    bal3.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 75
  • bal4.jpg
    bal4.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 75
  • bal5.jpg
    bal5.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 67
Here comes some family pics: after taking the 1st one, I realize that BG is a bit jealous, therefore have taken the 2nd one putting her in front. Aren't they a cute pair?

Attachments

• family1.jpg
    family1.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 100
  • family2.jpg
    family2.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 114
Congrats, gemibebe! It's truly a beautiful bag! Now u feel the power of how addictive these bbags are!! Bet u've started to scout for your 3rd, 4th ..... bbag!!

Enjoy her in good health!

Congrats! They're lovely!! And you're a fellow GGH lover too :P What a great start to your collection, I can't wait to see your 3rd and 4th and 5th and.... :yes: