BG Has A Sister! My 2nd BBag: Aqua GGH City!

gemibebe

O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
I know that it has been barely one month since my 1st Bbag purchase, and thanks for all the stunning pics on this forum, I fell desperately in love with the Aquamarine color and determined to find one, and finally I located her and got her yesterday!!!:yahoo:

Please join me to welcome BG's elder sister: Aquamarine GGH City! This is a truly amazing color, so versatile and it changes all the time with different lighting. I just LOVE it!!!:love: Without further due, here comes the pics of my new love. Enjoy!

Attachments

gemibebe

O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
Here comes some family pics: after taking the 1st one, I realize that BG is a bit jealous, therefore have taken the 2nd one putting her in front. Aren't they a cute pair?

Attachments

nada

O.G.
Jun 2, 2007
Sunny Island
Congrats, gemibebe! It's truly a beautiful bag! Now u feel the power of how addictive these bbags are!! Bet u've started to scout for your 3rd, 4th ..... bbag!!

Enjoy her in good health!

peppy

O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Congrats! They're lovely!! And you're a fellow GGH lover too :P What a great start to your collection, I can't wait to see your 3rd and 4th and 5th and.... :yes:

roussel

In Strassland...
O.G.
Aug 14, 2007
Cali
Congrats! I really like the aqua with GGH! And that is a lovely pair you have. Sooo jealous!