BG Fall Preview KOOBA "Paige" HOT HOT HOT!

I LOVE the Ada as well. I also love the black. I haven't bought a black Kooba yet. I have to say I have the Marcelle in ivory and it is already getting really dirty and I have only had it for 3 months. I chose the paige b.c. of the brown distressed leather for fall. Black goes with everything though. I LOVE the ada and almost bought it if I hadn't bought the Paige. Is Ada new for fall 2006? I can't remember...

I just spoke with Sarah from Lunaboston.com & she mentioned there are going to be 2 additional colors released in the Paige- due in Sept. Those are Khaki & Java.. Kooba doesn't have those on the site yet either. Just an FYI;)

Ooh...that is good to know! I wonder how dark Java is. Has anyone seen the new bourbon color yet? I may have to check out Saks tomorrow, but they have not called me to say it is in yet.

Still haven't seen the Bourbon in real life... can't wait too though! I wonder what the java is like too??? cacky..I am assuming is lighter and may not have that distressed look...who knows though!
I'll report ASAP once I get my bourbon.

I called BG to cancel my order today. :sad: I am just not sure what this color is going to look like in person, and my local Saks is supposed to get them in so I will wait to see if I love the color and THEN possibly re-order from BG...LOL. How many new bags do I really need for fall? I already have a blue-grey Balenciaga pre-ordered, so maybe that will be enough.

I saw the paige today at Saks in bourbon, raisin, and black. I was not impressed. It was comfortable on the shoulder and soft, but the leather looked shiny and wrinkly, not at all like the picture. Also, the bourbon definitely had orangey undertones.

is anyone here getting tired of all the distressed and aged looking leather. I was out in LA over the weekend and on all the shelves from Kitson to Barney's all I saw was overwashed, over distressed, dull cognac-brown leathers...it all looked old and tired...is it just me?

Personally, I am totally in to it right now! But, that is just me. I am sick of shiny hard leathers. I think it will stay around for this season (meaning fall/winter) and then head out.

By Kooba Paige arrives today. I will report to you all tomorrow on it. I feel like skipping out of work to go and look at it.

Memphis, I am staying glued to the computer tomorrow so I can see your bag!!! Can't wait!

I love the distressed leathers, but I could do with less of the orange tones and more of a medium brown color.