BG Fall Preview KOOBA "Paige" HOT HOT HOT!

Okay...I am a little worried about the colors. Is it just me, or does this first photo not look ANYTHING like the BG photo? I am not an orange fan. I wanted a nice distressed brown bag....what do you guys think? (First color is bourbon, second is raisin)

Attachments

• KoobaPaigeBourbon.jpg
    KoobaPaigeBourbon.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 239
  • KoobaPaigeRaisin.jpg
    KoobaPaigeRaisin.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 237
Yeah, it's true. The colours of the pix on pinkmascara are looking different...even the texture of the leather, for that matter. i loved the look in the pics from BG. Was seriously considering it but now, am not so sure.....

The pics I posted above are from the Kooba website. I hope it looks like the BG photo and NOT like this! Otherwise, I may have to switch to raisin (if it's not really purple) or send it back.

I am holding out hope (probably false hope!) that the BG photo is accurate (since it was a quasi-real-life photo rather than sticking the bag in front of a white background to shoot), so I have not cancelled my order. But there is a good chance this one may have to go back!

Hmmm, I don't see the Edith connection at all....:huh: just because of the pocket?

ET I'll cross fingers for you that the color turns out to be a richer brown! I did see a bag available on the Kooba site called Virginia and looks to be a pretty chocolate brown....