BF's smell......hmmmm

Pradasmeadow said:
When my Husbands away on business I always sleep on his side of the bed.:love:
I do this too. In fact, I have been doing this since I moved to my apartment on my own. When he comes for visits though, I scoot over.

I LOVE the way my bf smells. I would just sit next to him with my face near his neck or cheek and not move for hours (for example, if we're watching a movie). But then, of course, there are days when he wears his "signature" cologne and I can't stop sniffing him...lol. Yes, I am a little weird...lol

likeafeather77 said:
I LOVE the way my bf smells. I would just sit next to him with my face near his neck or cheek and not move for hours (for example, if we're watching a movie). But then, of course, there are days when he wears his "signature" cologne and I can't stop sniffing him...lol. Yes, I am a little weird...lol

I do the same......in the car, at the movies, in a restaurant. You name it!! Ofcourse it's not over kill to the sense that I look psycho or am glued to him 24/7 when we're together. LoL.

vuittonGirl said:
OMG, i thought im the only one who likes the bf's tshirts. :shame: I hog all of his shirts. Sometimes, i don't even notice that i take home so many of this tshirts, 'til he comes to my place and take some back. heheheh.:love:

It's the same way here. My boyfriend will end up staying the night and when he gets ready in the morning, he'll open his dresser draw that I made room for.........and will be like, "oh my goodness. Look at all my shirts. I was looking for this one!" :P Hahaha. It's so funny.

Toiletduck. No worries. My boyfriend and I were apart for 1 yr. I was in NC and he was in NY. When we saw each other, everything was so intense: hugs, kisses, s*x, etc. Even holding his hand made my knees weak. I just love my boyfriend.

likeafeather77 said:
But then, of course, there are days when he wears his "signature" cologne and I can't stop sniffing him...lol. Yes, I am a little weird...lol

I do that all the time! When Dh wears this one cologne, the scent of it and him is totally intoxicating. I love it!:heart:

i love how my bf smells right after he gets out of the shower - before he puts on his cologne. the smell of the soap sticks onto his skin for hours...

toiletduck said:
seriously tho. the next few weeks will be our last 'hurdle' since our relationship has always been long D. we're both done with school and moving to the same city where we'll most likely see each other every day. i can't wait for June 16th!! but until then, you'll see me hanging around PF a lot and acting all depressed. :sad:

Congratulations! I have done the LD thing too, NY and CA and SF and LA. It stinks. But I'm happy you'll guys be together again soon! ;)

aww you girls are the sweetest! :cry::cry::cry:

it's getting better now that it's been a few days, but i can't help tearing up when i see couples on the streets/tv etc. or when i hear his voice. i feel like a psycho girlfriend; sleeping in his Michigan sweatshirt (GO BLUE!!), going thru our old pictures and calling him every 2 hours (even though he's in Hong Kong...12 hour time diff!) But visiting PF and running errands is def. helping a bit :biggrin:

i wish i had more to do! i'm basically waiting here in Toronto for my convocation (June) and that's it! and we're also the kind of couple that's glued at the hip too. example: we never sit across from each other in restaurants. psycho..i know :P

toiletduck said:
we're also the kind of couple that's glued at the hip too. example: we never sit across from each other in restaurants. psycho..i know :P

Aww, not psycho! My bf and I always sit next to each other in a booth etc. Hang in there, June isn't too far away. I know how LD sucks though, we've done UK/US and MI/AL, it's all worth it when you're together at the end though! And I slept in his Michigan State t-shirt when we were apart :P

Pradasmeadow said:
When my Husbands away on business I always sleep on his side of the bed.:love:

ME TOO! My husband started his job here a month and a half before the rest of us moved out here:sad:, and we traded shirts before we parted. I slept on his side of the bed with his shirt by my face every night. Longest 1-1/2 months EVER!