BFF just had a boy!

Couture Dreams

spidey kisses
Dec 29, 2007
My bestfriend just had a baby boy yesterday! WOOHOO

She lives back in Alaska and I still didnt buy her a baby shower gift.

So this is what I got her, what do you think?

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Its a coach hamptons weekend multifunctional tote. i didnt want to unwrap it....heres a picture of mine... haha yes i bought her the same exact bag as me.. we do that. we have a lot of matching items (tacky i know.. but we like it!)

Picture237.jpg

(minus the accessories)

I wanted to get her a baby bag but i cant afford one right now. for all you mothers out there; was this a good gift? like.. did i choose the right bag?

ohhh yeah.. OMG i got it for like $100 (it was on clearance!)

I think it is a great bag. I have the baby bag version that I got for like $200 at the outlets last year but I use it as a multifunction tote. I get compliments on it all the time.

My cousin who just had a baby loves this bag. The colors make it bright and cheerful. The only thing is that your friend will have to be careful because it does get dirty easily since it is a white bag. But my cousin sprayed her bag with scotch guard spray and it seems to be doing fine.

Your friend will love it! What a great gift!

I think that is the perfect gift!! I think it's probably better than the standard Coach diaper bag cause it's not so heavy! And I love the bright colors! Congrats to your BFF!

thanks ladies!!

im quite the attention getter and i like to out-do people when it comes to getting gifts for my BFF. i think her hubby is getting her a baby bag so it all works out!

My SA at the outlet recommended this bag when I went in to buy a present for my friend that also just had a baby boy! But I couldn't spend THAT much money on her (I'm a student!) but I got her lots of blue accessories. I think she will love it!