BF surprised me with a Diamond JUC, also some questions regarding comfort !!

mriss

May 19, 2019
Hello everyone. My bf took me to vegas last year for my birthday and I obviously went into cartier duhh!! Anyways I absoluyely fell in love with the RG JUC ring with diamonds. And 8 months later he completely surprised me with it and I am floored. It is the most beautiful ring and I couldnt be happier. One thing, when I tried it on I was comfortable with a 56 on my middle finger. Which was surprising cause my thing Love ring with one diamond is a 56 and I wear it on my ring finger. Im scared its too tight. Its easy to get on and off. But if I try to put it on when I wake up (my fingers swell in my sleep) I cant get it past my knuckle no matter how hard I try. I live in a fairly cold climate (northern canada). But am scared because of the diamonds, it will dig into me. Was wondering if anyone else has any experience.
I was planning on exchanging it, but I have called 3 times in the last week and they keep telling me they will send me a return shipping label (my bf lost the one that comes in the box) and I still havent received it. Its been a week now, and im quite disappointed. I just wanna wear it and am almost to the point where I just want to keep it. So I am wondering if anyone else found the diamonds uncomfortable or not ?? Also here are some photos, cause its so effing beautiful, mind my hands, I have a very industrial job. At which I wear my love ring every single day and it has held up phenomenally. IMG_1208.jpeg IMG_1209.jpg IMG_1210.jpg

simurgh

O.G.
Jul 28, 2008
I would exchange it ... I totally know the feeling of wanting to wear something now, but I’d hold out for the best fit. If you can’t get it over your knuckle sometimes now I think a larger size would be better (also most of us get larger as we age, unfortunately!)

Reactions: Tote Ali

bhurry

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Yes definitely exchange it. I had same issue with my JUC ring, diamonds were digging into my skin and was very irritating coz the size was tight on me.

mriss

May 19, 2019
Yes definitely exchange it. I had same issue with my JUC ring, diamonds were digging into my skin and was very irritating coz the size was tight on me.
Thanks for your response, I was afraid that would be the response. About the diamonds digging in. Appreciated

mriss

May 19, 2019
I would exchange it ... I totally know the feeling of wanting to wear something now, but I’d hold out for the best fit. If you can’t get it over your knuckle sometimes now I think a larger size would be better (also most of us get larger as we age, unfortunately!)
Ahh yes, you are right. I didnt even think about farther into the future. The aging thing, you are so correct. Thank you