BF is wonderful.. but get this

Butterlite

Art Is Everywhere
O.G.
Jan 10, 2009
So my wonderful BF comes home a little late from work tonight bearing an Aniversary/birthday/valentine's day gift. Lucky me when he walks in with a coach bag and a gleam in his eye..... The small Madison wallet in Parchment?
I am sooo excited when I see the box.. YES YES YES. I open the box and i'm so excited untill I take a closer look...:nuts: aweee.. the wallet has like a little blue pen mark on the front, and schmutz ( i think it's glue) around the coach logo, then I turn it over and there is another 2 spots on the back :tdown: .
I asked him if it was the one off the shelf.. he said no they got it new from the back. I was like reallly? Well I'll just take it back tomorrow.. but I really wish I didn't have to!

Bummer right?

I tried to take pics but i'm getting too much flash...I'll try and take one in the morn if i remember before I go to return.

Nothing kills a bag high, like when u go home and you see something wrong with them. You know that u are going to have to return it and u can not use it....
BTW your Bf is great...

how nice of him! mine dosen't believe in valentines day so I get nothing (but i already treated my self a few days ago with my penelope, so i m good)

true, at least you get to visit a coach boutique tomorrow... I m hoping to make it there as well tomorrow, don't know how- but i gotta!

Congrats on the gift! :tup: I have had that happen before, they brought something out from the back, a wallet, and I asked to see it (living 2 hours away) and boy was I glad.. it had a mark on it, so frustrating. :tdown: Anyway, congrats!

Ya, My bf really is the best... I was so happy and appreciative. I am annoyed at the SA's for even selling a wallet in that condition, cuz I know he didn't look at the one they brought out from the back (he trusted them to get the good one)...so I'm chalking it up to them wanting me to go back and exchange it and buy more while I'm there...(those big bad sa's know how men are... walk-in, grab, buy, walk-out ... shopping done as fast as possible. He is a doll and I know that he hates shopping and I know how he feels about spending $98 on a wallet. . . "did you know you can get a 1 terrabite hard drive for $100?" he says to me.
he's so funny...

did you know you can get a 1 terrabite hard drive for $100?" he says to me.

That's funny 'cuz I don't speak Techy...or whatever language that is! And most men don't speak Coachese. So it was great that your BF went in to buy you the wallet. But I'm sure he wants you to be happy and get one that isn't flawed. What a sweetheart. Too bad the SA didn't check it for him. But it IS the thought that counts. :smile:

Hey, an excuse to HAVE to go to the boutique.
Not so bad, if you look at it that way!
And, maybe a little something to yourself from yourself for the inconvenience. ;)