Beyond the Rack

I placed an order on Jan26 for Gucci sunglasses, then another order on Feb 6 and a third on the 9th...I emailed CS last Monday wondering if there was an update on my Gucci order, no reply, emailed a couple days later, no reply. Of course, like everyone else...my cc was charged...I checked my account history today and noticed there is an account credit of 11.95...have no idea what that is for!! I am so not in the mood to deal with this battle! Received invite from a friend who received her order within two weeks and no problem...then i started to look stuff up about it today...and to my surprise!!...i called the number posted, of course, there is no one there on Saturdays...I intend on calling on Monday (on my dime of course, since there's no toll free number)...:nuts:

i ordered from them i think end of Nov/beginning of Dec (before Dec 10th for sure!) and didn't receive my item till Dec 23rd. They are quite slow..and they are just a couple provinces away from me. I think their whole system as a whole is quite slow. and Maybe can't handle the amount of items they sell.

Well, I just checked my credit card statement, and STILL no credit for the items they promised to credit me for (they owe me close to $300). Needless to say, I finally filed a chargeback with my credit card. Not only does their CS stink, they LIE to us! They did credit me a lousy $30, but I would like to know where my $300 credit is that was supposed to be credited a few weeks ago! :cursing::mad::censor:

Well, I just checked my credit card statement, and STILL no credit for the items they promised to credit me for (they owe me close to $300). Needless to say, I finally filed a chargeback with my credit card. Not only does their CS stink, they LIE to us! They did credit me a lousy $30, but I would like to know where my $300 credit is that was supposed to be credited a few weeks ago! :cursing::mad::censor:

Told you just to go through your CC company! BTR won't credit anyone for anything. Glad you finally did get your $ back through your CC company, though...

Told you just to go through your CC company! BTR won't credit anyone for anything. Glad you finally did get your $ back through your CC company, though...

Well, HOPEFULLY I will get my money back! I just filed the dispute so hopefully they find in my favor.. I don't see how they couldn't though considering I didn't get any of my items

I placed an order on Jan26 for Gucci sunglasses, then another order on Feb 6 and a third on the 9th...I emailed CS last Monday wondering if there was an update on my Gucci order, no reply, emailed a couple days later, no reply. Of course, like everyone else...my cc was charged...I checked my account history today and noticed there is an account credit of 11.95...have no idea what that is for!! I am so not in the mood to deal with this battle! Received invite from a friend who received her order within two weeks and no problem...then i started to look stuff up about it today...and to my surprise!!...i called the number posted, of course, there is no one there on Saturdays...I intend on calling on Monday (on my dime of course, since there's no toll free number)...:nuts:

Hey, I also ordered a pair of Gucci sunglasses on January 26th. I received an email on Feb. 3 saying that my sunglasses had not yet arrived at the warehouse but they appreciate my patience. No estimated shipping time or anything!

After reading through what people have had to say about this company, I am going to attempt to have them cancel my order and refund my money back onto my credit card. I feel that it is silly that I would have to wait INDEFINITELY for these sunglasses. I will give them the 15 business days they stated it would take at most, throw a few extra days onto that to make up for the long weekend, then when they still show no sign of delivering the glasses I will cancel.

Too bad I wasn't one of the lucky people to get their order as expected!

Good luck with sorting yours out as well!

Well, HOPEFULLY I will get my money back! I just filed the dispute so hopefully they find in my favor.. I don't see how they couldn't though considering I didn't get any of my items

Yeah, I honestly wouldn't sweat it. I mean, you didn't receive any of your items, the company provided you with a fraudulent tracking number, they are completely unresponsive... There is no way that anyone could find in their favour. My bank put my money back in my account literally the same day I called them and, even though I did receive one inexpensive item a month after ordering, I haven't heard a thing from my bank or BTR since. I'm still a little angry because I really wanted the items that I ordered, but oh well. Lesson learned! :P

Hey, I also ordered a pair of Gucci sunglasses on January 26th. I received an email on Feb. 3 saying that my sunglasses had not yet arrived at the warehouse but they appreciate my patience. No estimated shipping time or anything!

After reading through what people have had to say about this company, I am going to attempt to have them cancel my order and refund my money back onto my credit card. I feel that it is silly that I would have to wait INDEFINITELY for these sunglasses. I will give them the 15 business days they stated it would take at most, throw a few extra days onto that to make up for the long weekend, then when they still show no sign of delivering the glasses I will cancel.

Too bad I wasn't one of the lucky people to get their order as expected!

Good luck with sorting yours out as well!

The vast majority of us have not and will note ver receive our items. I would anticipate cancelling and contacting your CC company... Sorry...

I'm totally not a fan of BTR. I had $100 merchandise credit because I returned a pair of Chloe glasses that were pictured wrong on the site. I have been trying for a year to find something to spend that $100 on and finally craved with a silk dress.

Their brands aren't great, prices are ehhh, their pictures are pretty misleading and shipping takes FOREVER. I think they ship from canada but the two times I ordered from them it took 4 weeks to get my stuff. I did get it but it's way too much trouble

I still have $10 credit but I decided to just let it go. Not worth the hassle

Yeah, that is the impression I'm starting to get, gah! I'm just glad I didn't go overboard with ordering all sorts of items and just started with the sunglasses.

Yep, it definitely could have been worse. Unfortunately, I placed two different expensive orders within a few days of each other before I knew about their scam. Luckily, my bank took care of everything and I got my money back. What makes me really believe that BTR is a scam is the fact that I did receive one item from them finally, but after my bank gave me my money back, I never heard from BTR again. You would think that if they were a legitimate operation, they would fight the fact that my bank took the money back because they are planning on shipping my items, or at least fight for the money for the one inexpensive item that I did receive. Bleh!

I'm totally not a fan of BTR. I had $100 merchandise credit because I returned a pair of Chloe glasses that were pictured wrong on the site. I have been trying for a year to find something to spend that $100 on and finally craved with a silk dress.

Their brands aren't great, prices are ehhh, their pictures are pretty misleading and shipping takes FOREVER. I think they ship from canada but the two times I ordered from them it took 4 weeks to get my stuff. I did get it but it's way too much trouble

I still have $10 credit but I decided to just let it go. Not worth the hassle

Yeah, their brands honestly suck and their prices are not that great. I am a religious shopper at Gilt Groupe now, personally. Their customer service is amazing, prices are awesome, and their brands? GTFO! To die for!!!! :yahoo:

So since I didn't get a reply to my email, I decided to call customer service and give that a go before I dealt with my CC to get my money back. Surprisingly, the lady who helped me was really nice. I called last Friday and she told me that they had my item in their warehouse and it should be shipped early this week and then FedEx would send me an email with a tracking number. I wasn't going to hold my breath after reading about how they would lie to you and give you false information. Luckily, FedEx did send me an email and it was shipping to the right city and BTR actually updated the tracking number in my account. BTR also finally replied to the two emails I sent after I called CS. I finally received the package today (ordered on Jan. 26) and initially, I was scared that it was the wrong item because there was a bracelet-sized box and I had ordered a ring! Good thing it turned out to be the right item, but there are some major scratches on it. I'm just happy to have even gotten the item at least! I'm sure it could've turned out a lot worse. And that's probably the last time I'll order from BTR. It's just not worth the anxiety and high chances of trouble.