Beyond Frustrated!! What to do? Wear or Sell?!

chilecorona

Jul 2, 2011
I bought a large tote that is basically white, then . . . I decided that I'm just gonna get it dirty, so I tried to sell it. No luck there. It's been sitting in my closet and I just don't know what to do! I'm afraid to scotchguard it and ruin it. But I KNOW I will dirty it on day one. I also don't know why it didn't sell; I was asking half off retail. :crybaby:

Any recommendations on how to scotchguard it or moral support at this point . . . :hugs:

If you really like it and it makes you happy, you should keep it! Don't let the colour get in your way.

Although I don't know what scotchguard is, I wouldn't recommend using it on something you would regret ruining. Just be very conscious of where you put the bag and don't handle it at times when you know you'll be in a situation where you might get dirt on it. :smile:

Post pics! White is a nice color. I think if you love it, you should keep it. You bought it for a reason.

I don't have a white bag. It's more like a cream leather bag, but it never gets dirty. You'll be surprised...it might not even get as dirty as you think!

Wear it! If you were willing to spend the money on it in the first place, that means you really want to carry it! But of course treat it first, or be super-careful. But seriously, ENJOY!

Oh how I feel your pain! I'm actually in the same position - got a new nova check tote, and I both love it and feel it's waaaaaaay huge for me, so I spent a week agonizing over whether to wear it or sell it. I decided to sell it in the end - if it goes, I'll pick up something in more comfortable size and darker colour.