Beyond Confused over Stams- Can someone please help?

Izzy48

IZZY
O.G.
Jul 25, 2013
A week ago I ordered the XL baroque quilted shoulder bag which should be here tomorrow. So, I might as well break the bank and get my Stam before they are gone. Hence, the confusion. In looking through the MJ site I found the prefect little stam in grey for $895. I want a red MJ bag so I kept looking through and I found the mini Stam in a beautiful red for $1395. In comparing the sizes the little grey is larger and it is less expensive. The mini is smaller as I said and is $500 more. Plus, the write ups on the bags are the same. What am I missing? So tired I don't even know if anyone can understand what I wrote in my sleepless state. Can anyone explain? Would the little Stamm be a sale even though is isn't marked?

If my Baroque ever comes I will try to remember to post a pictue.

The little Stam can have a crossbody is actually smaller than the mini but the dimensions may be wrong let me show you on the two I'm working on getting rid of.

1. Little Stam ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381985135.240206.jpg

2. Mini Stam ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381985182.318097.jpg

The mini Stam is an exact replica of the regular Stam but smaller. The little Stam is more like an evening bag. Hope that helps!

Thanks izzy! The Bordeaux and the light tobacco are last years colors but if you don't want to break the bank you can try eBay, bonanza, fashionphile etc. There's a ton of places. I try listing only where I can control and talk to the people buying but those other sites are great too just a little pricier