Beyond beautiful!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am so excited!!! :yahoo:
    My Vintage Jumbo XL arrived today and she is perfect!!!! It looks like it was never even used!!!! I actually got a tear in my eye when I took her out of the box.
    I just want to say a quick thanks to Cyndee from Malleries. She was super helpful and extremely patient in helping me find the perfect bag. :hugs:
    Enough babbling....here are some pics of my timeless beauty!

Attached Files:

2. congrats !!

3. OMG yes, beautiful! congratulations!!!

4. Congrats! Now you get to edit your signature! Wish I could edit mine! LOL

5. gorgeous! congrats! :heart:

6. Yes it is beyond beautiful , its absolutely Gorgeous!! You must be really proud,
    Congratulations!

7. Congratulations, that bag is a beauty......Cyndee helped me find my dream XL. also.......she is the greatest and so is your bag...........Enjoy:heart:H

8. Congratulations! It's gorgeous.

9. Wow, love it, congrats

10. Wow lovely congrats!! Would you do modelling pics for us?? :biggrin:

11. chanel vintage :smile: Truly a darling. Congrats :smile:

12. very pretty! congrats!!

13. Awww, you're welcome! :cutesy:
    Sure glad the post office didn't keep you waiting even one more day! lol! A beautiful bag for an equally beautiful lady.
    That's one HG down and one to go! Oh how I dream of owning an embossed Stephen one day too, in ivory.

14. Gorgeous, congrats!

15. Congratulations! Gorgeous and nothing beats a vintage Jumbo XL!