Beyonce's Tweed Jacket & Handbag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I LOVE her jacket & her bag is cute too. I like the color.

[​IMG]

2. Bag is Balenciaga. Love the jacket hope someone can ID

3. Wonder if it's chanel?

4. #4 Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
    Xxx

5. The bag is a balenciaga day bag.

6. ^^ is it outremer??

7. I love the bag but didn't like the jacket. I feel the outfit is all wrong. Even though I like that bag it doesn't seem like it matches what she's wearing. For me Beyonce always get it wrong. Either on red carper or casual. I feel sometimes she over accessories.

8. #8 Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
    Her jacket is DSquared. It was available on Luisa Viaroma for 2115.00, but has now sold out. Your best bet is to contact Intermix, I know they carried this exact jacket during the fall season, and they might have some left. Good Luck :smile:

[​IMG]

She overdid it with the accessories. She owns great pieces, but her outfits are always off .

9. ^^^yep! Lindsay Lohan had the same jacket on a few months ago. yah beyonce's style sucks but she owns really good pieces.

Attached Files:

10. Mango had something similar last season that was a lot more wallet friendly...

11. Bal bag which is super cute!