Beyonce's pants

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. American apparel sells leather like leggings that are very similar, inexpensive compared to real leather, and comfy. Try their website.

2. Thanks. Any other suggestions?

3. Forever 21 Has a cheeper pair at their stores.

4. The Row and Kova & T both make leather leggings.

5. i got the american apparel ones a while ago so I highly recommend them. I want to step up to leather, but it is not in the budget right now.

Topshop has an inexpensive leather legging a while ago, maybe ebay? so did VS but I missed those also so prolly ebay on that one too.

6. They look like the Kova and T leggings I had...there were about $185CDN back in Sept when I bought them
    HTH!

7. For cheap/non-leather ones, try Target. I got a pair there for $12 I think.

8. I know Chloe did some fabulous ones in leather but not sure about non leather (I would stick with real leather if I were you)

9. ^I agree...I would have rather bought something like that in real leather...but I'm a slave to the trends
    :smile:

10. I'm looking for a nice real leather pair, too ...

11. Where in Canada did you buy Kova and T? i only found it on Saks website so far and i am also looking for something similar

12. Alexander Mcqueen does some leather leggings with a biker edge to them, available from NAP. They're not cheap though, £1021, in the sale.