Beyonce's bag

1. There is a new picture of Beyonce (in London) she's wearing white palazzso pants and carrying a camel colored bag. Who makes that bag????? I need to know, please help.:sos:

2. need a photo. . . also, try doing a search, soemone may have already asked in the last couple of days ;)

3. I should have said the picture was taken TODAY. So here it is.

[​IMG]

4. Someone posted a similar pic yesterday or the day before. . . did you do a search? Maybe someone posted who it was{?}
    I have no idea.

5. Thats HOT!!! $!500! himmmm!

6. Nice bag.

7. Ooh - I am liking this bag! :smile:

8. Very cute! I think it would be a bit big on most girls, though (esp. me :P ) Beyonce is so tall.

9. [​IMG]

In that same issue of people I saw this pic of Jennifer Lopez. Is that the Chloe Edith in Turquoise? It looks slightly different that the one I got. :yahoo: I can't wait to get it, btw. I also wish I had JLo's tush!!

10. ^^ That looks like a Balenciaga to me--maybe the Work style.

11. The JLo bag is a Balenciaga right? Weekender? It's actually bigger than her booty-ha! (not a diss- I'm proud of having a big booty)!

12. TSorry- think we posted at the same time, Wickedassin :smile:

13. lol, np. You got the style name right--I think it is a Weekender :P

14. Thanks ladies! I wasn't sure if it was the Edith with a twist. I'm loving it, though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice