Beyonce nose job

SOLIDGOLD2

why yes, it was
Mar 7, 2007
i really think she had one no amount of makeup, angle or lighting can change the shape of her nose....what do you guys think?

beyonce-knowles-nose-job.jpg

i would say she did get a nose job but wouldn't we know all this already? practically since 17 (before the 1st pic as taken) the girl has been bombarded with paparazzi, if sure a nose job would've been discovered photos to/from the surgeon and bandaged photos? and she would've been out of the scene of Hollywood for a while in recovery, which she almost hasn't. So she really hasn't had a chance to get a nose job, has she?

She's had work done. I saw her on tv and she looks different than she did when she first came out. And she's not in the public eye 24/7 in all the years she's been famous. There's been time for a schnoz job (and I think her lips are thinner too). And that's her right to do so. I'm not a Beyonce fan, so I look at her with complete indifference. She's definitely had work done, like most stars.

She looks good--if she had work done it was done right but she is young and I think one would not really notice a big difference. I also think Ashley Simpson's nose looks good yet she will not admit to having a nose job. Most people getting cosmetic surgery will not talk about it and their PR reps will deny it.