Beyonce Concert Injures Two Fans...

Feb 17, 2007
5zp574l.jpg

Who knew seeing Beyonce in concert could be so dangerous? At a concert in St. Louis last night, 2 fans in the front row were injured and sent to the emergency room when pyrotechnics at the concert spilled into the front row. Yikes!
Afterwards, Beyonce is reported to have visited the injured fans, who are expected to make a full recovery, at the hospital.
“Soon after the concert, Knowles arrived tat the hospital, said head nurse Darryl Williams. “She was just very concerned about the people injured in the audience,” Williams said. “It was unannounced and we kept it very low-key so that she could spend time with them.” Knowles, 25, met with the fans for about 45 minutes. “I just thought it was a great thing for someone of her stature to do,” Williams said.”

Of course it was an accident....but she def didn't want to get sued!!!!! That's why she went to see them and stayed so long. Of course, if she's a decent person, she would have gone anyway, but these days you can't take your chances.......

She may not have wanted to be sued, but she could have also genuinely wanted to see how the fans were doing. It's a bit pessimistic to say the only reason she went to the hospital was to cover herself.

This actually happened in our city-I thought it was pretty classy of her to visit them-I remember other incidents at concerts and never heard of the performer visiting the injured before.