Beyonce and Jay Z

Tidal x Brooklyn event tonight

View attachment 3855299

View attachment 3855300

View attachment 3855301
twitter/thebeyhiveteam

Stunning from head to toe :heart:

Absolutely stunning! :coolio:
Love her makeup, that shade of green looks amazing on her, :loveeyes: @ the L.Schwartz earrings and rings, also love the clutch.
Congrats to Bey, she's wearing a winning look without the need to change anything!

Absolutely stunning! :coolio:
Love her makeup, that shade of green looks amazing on her, :loveeyes: @ the L.Schwartz earrings and rings, also love the clutch.
Congrats to Bey, she's wearing a winning look without the need to change anything!

Zerina Akers was her stylist last night & I think she's been responsible for all of Bey's looks in NYC so far. She's had a few misses, but 90% were good(ish) and definitely an improvement over Marni's looks. :amuse: We should start a petition to make sure Zerina keeps running the point on ALL of Bey's looks in the future. :amuse:

Zerina Akers was her stylist last night & I think she's been responsible for all of Bey's looks in NYC so far. She's had a few misses, but 90% were good(ish) and definitely an improvement over Marni's looks. :amuse: We should start a petition to make sure Zerina keeps running the point on ALL of Bey's looks in the future. :amuse:
Yes to Zerina!
Anything is an improvement from Marni's 'looks', I bet Blue would style her mama better given the chance!
Marni needs to be kicked to the curb. That woman is fashion blind with no taste.

Yes to Zerina!
Anything is an improvement from Marni's 'looks', I bet Blue would style her mama better given the chance!
Marni needs to be kicked to the curb. That woman is fashion blind with no taste.

To be fair, I think Marni and her team were largely responsible for the the Lemonade fashions and tour wardrobe... that's what she's good at: Performance pieces & dramatic, impactful looks. :amuse:
Street style... not so much. :oh:

Idk about that awkward ass head cocked pose but she looks stunning...best she’s looked in a while. Those Ofira earrings are gorgeous :heart: I did a double take at those up close shots...something about her makeup and hair is giving JLo tease.

Last edited:
Reactions: carlpsmom