Beyonce and Jay Z Hit the High Seas

karo

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Beyonce and her boo Jay-Z hit the high seas in the south of France on their private yacht on Tuesday.
The couple were accompanied by a mystery male and his young son. Does Jay-Z have a brother and a nephew?
Beyonce has been enjoying her time off, having just wrapped up the European leg of her tour.

Attachments

• beyonce and jay z1.jpg
    beyonce and jay z1.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 195
  • beyonce and jay z2.jpg
    beyonce and jay z2.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 212
  • beyonce and jay z3.jpg
    beyonce and jay z3.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 143
  • beyonce and jay z4.jpg
    beyonce and jay z4.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 229
  • beyonce and jay z5.jpg
    beyonce and jay z5.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 172
A few more pics

What would I do to spend a few days on a yacht like this....

Attachments

• beyonce and jay z8.jpg
    beyonce and jay z8.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 115
  • beyonce and jay z7.jpg
    beyonce and jay z7.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 139
  • beyonce and jay z6.jpg
    beyonce and jay z6.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 116
  • Jay Z.jpg
    Jay Z.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 107
  • Beyonce.jpg
    Beyonce.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 136
she doesn't look that happy in the first few pics, then again if i were her and the paparazzi were snapping on my very little downtime i wouldn't be that happy either. Seriously though what do we get out of these pics? i wish celebs got a break every now and again. thank good I'm not a celeb i would probably be painted worse that lilo

^^^^ I think this is what comes with being a celebrity. It's probably one and only disadvantage of being popular. But to be honest I'd still be glad to be a celebrity followed by paparazzi, but able to go for such holidays on a beautiful yacht in the French rivera, than just watch these pics :smile:

I totally understand the price of fame and although i love attention i don't like that kind of attention that tries to manipulate things gosh i have about 3 frenemies already (i avoid them at all costs but sometimes you put on a fake face so there are no issues and drama in the group.) So i don't think i would like to be overtly famous, ironically the career i wish to follow can result in that kind of attention.

I love her outfit, looks very cozy. I wouldn't think she's unhappy because her face doesn't seem so "smiley". I'm usually happy but I don't have a grin from ear to ear 24/7. I love seeing these photo's and we can't help but feed the fire of the papperazzi.

Beyonce and her boo Jay-Z spend another day aboard their private yacht sailing around Cap d’Antibes, France with an unidentified male companion (not Ty-Ty from yesterday).
Jay-Z, wearing an “Addicted to Joe” t-shirt, looked like quite the playa, puffing away at his Cuban cigar with his arm around his leading lady, one of the most successful women in showbiz.

They're such a cute couple!

Attachments

• Bj5.jpg
    Bj5.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 106
  • BJ4.jpg
    BJ4.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Bj3.jpg
    Bj3.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 408
  • BJ2.jpg