Beware of Scammer - X

sassy702

O.G.
Feb 17, 2009
Just wanted to give all you ladies a heads up about a scammer from Michigan. X sells bags on facebook and several other websites. I am not sure if she is on ebay or bonanza. Her MO is providing pictures of an authentic bag but will ship out a replica. Once you contact her about the bag she tells you to send back and will provide a refund. Of course that never happens. She only takes google wallet which has no protection for the buyer. This scammer knows the system, so please stay far far away from her.

If you want any additional information or have been scammed by her, please pm me. I have filed compliants with the Attorney Generals office in Michigan and Internet Crime Compliant Center (IC3) as well as my local police department. I hope we can spread the word and prevent another victim!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG Thank you for sharing.. I saw a Listing that X had of a fake Gracie monogram listed on Stlye.le (confirmed by Lee) it looks like this person is a big time scammer and makes a living scamming people, she has numerous stores online (bonanza too) where she lists fakes of pulls bait and switch. She has posted fake Coach bags on Bonanza and Ecrater.
See Post 4650 and 4676 where Lee States the bag is fake
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...-format-post-1-a-760820-312.html#post22614150

Wow, hope she gets caught and penalized!!

It's so funny. As I'm posting this, there is a banner ad right below on tPF saying "click here to view your arrest record". She will need to run her arrest record real soon!

I have dealt with a scammer on craigslist before. Just a couple months ago. I hope this lady gets caught before she continues to scam anyone else. She should be ashamed of herself. I believe in karma!!

Im from Manila Phil, and I got scammed too. I purchased 3 bags and a wallet and I never had any doubts before as the seller was a patient of my dentist and my dentist was a family friend. So my dentist said the bags were authentic. The seller Arra kriselda soriano told my dentist she has an aunt working at lv milan. So when she delivers the bag to my dentist, it goes with the box, dust bag and a receipt from lv milan. good thing i keep on researching then i just found out it was fake. i found the aunt who was just living in manila. the receipts were also fake. anyways, the scammer is just arra kriselda soriano. just want to share it too in case there are other members here in the forum from the phil. :smile:

I was also scammed before. Thought i got a really good price on a watercolor speedy. I even did a reveal on tpf. Turns out it was too good to be true and the bag was a blatant fake. I of course returned the bag and got a full refund thank god.

I am so grateful that we have a forum like Purse Forum to alert people of these scams. Many thanks for sharing your experiences. Btw, is it safe to shop at Malleries Luxury for authentic vintage Louis Vuitton? Does a Malleries "Recommended Seller" mean anything ie someone buyer can trust? Your thoughts would be most appreciated.

Just wanted to give all you ladies a heads up about a scammer X from Michigan. X sells bags on facebook and several other websites. I am not sure if she is on ebay or bonanza. Her MO is providing pictures of an authentic bag but will ship out a replica. Once you contact her about the bag she tells you to send back and will provide a refund. Of course that never happens. She only takes google wallet which has no protection for the buyer. This scammer knows the system, so please stay far far away from her.

If you want any additional information or have been scammed by her, please pm me. I have filed compliants with the Attorney Generals office in Michigan and Internet Crime Compliant Center (IC3) as well as my local police department. I hope we can spread the word and prevent another victim!
THESE CLAIMS ARE FALSE. I SOLD THESE BAGS TO COUTUREUSA, BBOS, and Yoogi's Closet. Post you real names so I can sue you for slander

OMG Thank you for sharing.. I saw a Listing that had of a fake Gracie monogram listed on Stlye.le (confirmed by Lee) it looks like this person is a big time scammer and makes a living scamming people, she has numerous stores online (bonanza too) where she lists fakes of pulls bait and switch. She has posted fake Coach bags on Bonanza and Ecrater.
See Post 4650 and 4676 where Lee States the bag is fake
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...-format-post-1-a-760820-312.html#post22614150
Styly'y has been gone for a yeart and the bag was removed long before that.