Beware of Longchamp bags from Magnums.net

Hello ladies!

I ordered my first two les pliages from Magnums last night using the Mardi Gras discount. So far so good, I cannot really complain with the buying experience. I did receive my invoice, but still waiting on shipping confirmation. Keeping my fingers crossed that my medium black tote and beige open tote are not in back order!!! :-/

Can't wait to get them!

^^i called them before i placed my order last week and they told me that most of the items on backorder are the limited editions that are still coming in from france.

i have the open tote in taupe and also an older limited edition called bande desinee. i love that style. its so versatile. youll love it ;)

^^i called them before i placed my order last week and they told me that most of the items on backorder are the limited editions that are still coming in from france.

i have the open tote in taupe and also an older limited edition called bande desinee. i love that style. its so versatile. youll love it ;)

Thank you, bagaholic85! I just called them a few minutes ago to inquire about my purchase and the person I spoke with said my order was not sent out today, so it could be that some of my items had to be ordered still. Does that mean they are back ordered?

In any case, I was told I would get an email to update me on the status. :weird:

i also got an email saying my order was on backorder.

i ordered the medium tree of life last saturday and yesterday i got the email. now i dont know if i should cancel or not.

I decided to wait since it is an LE..and with the coupon, free shipping , no tax..its all good! But more importantly, I love the design!

Can anyone tell me how long Magnums usually ship items? This is my first time ordering from them and I am used to buying things from Amazon that ships items like the next day. I purchased my items 11:45 pm pst on tuesday and still have not heard...(?)

Maybe I am just paranoid? Lol

Please advise... :smile:

^ USPS priority for free shipping, and UPS ground for upgrade.

IME it took magnums 2 days to email me when my 1st order was on backorder... and when my 2nd order was ready to ship.

Thanks, dec5! I will wait until tomorrow then maybe follow up on Monday if I still have not heard. My order was technically completed yesterday at 2am (est), but 11pm (pst) my time. So I will give them until tomorrow to hopefully send me a shipping notice.

If Magnums doesn't have the bag in stock they have to order more from Longchamp. You'll probably wait 2-3 weeks for it if that's the case. That happened to me once before...nothing you can really do except be patient.

If Magnums doesn't have the bag in stock they have to order more from Longchamp. You'll probably wait 2-3 weeks for it if that's the case. That happened to me once before...nothing you can really do except be patient.

Wow, I really hope that is not the case. If it is, a big sign that says "on back order" would have been nice at the time of my purchase. I am crossing my fingers that that's not the case, otherwise, that would really suck!

mods, can we maybe start a new thread on Magnums? I think most of us agree, the bags are authentic, so I think we should not bump this thread every day

don't worry, I am not magnums, just a fan and customer