Beware of buyer...

couturelux

O.G.
Sep 15, 2008
I am a seller on Malleries.com and just wanted to give everyone that sells a heads up about a buyer. Her name is Cxxx Nxxx and she lives New York. She purchased something from me and did a chargeback. She first stated that she never received the item but I was able to prove she did and now she is stating that it was not in good condition which is not true since the item was brand new. She refuses to send it back or pay me.

Just wanted everyone to be aware!:rant:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have proof of delivery and she claims she never received it and now is

initiating a chargeback and hopefully you have kept your e-mails and any and all

communication between the two of you , I would think that would make her suspect of

something?

I did prove that she got it with paypal then she changed the story and said it was not in the condition stated which is totaly bs! I did save the emails that state that she loved the item and she got it but paypal said those will not help me. Basically, I'm screwed! I think I will no longer be accepting paypal. I have always had wonderful buyers but it just takes that one bad one!

And no...her cc company never contacted me.....

Personally, I would call PP back. And I would call them everyday, even talk to a supervisor, until I found SOMEONE who would HELP. Have a serious discussion w/ PP about (a) her false claims and (b) that she's filing a charge back but refusing to return the bag.

Ellie Mae is absolutely right on this.. keep contacting paypal until you strike

a chord with a representative there. I would also forward e-mails to your

cc about this transaction . She attempted a "false claim" and doesn't want to

return the bag. Does she actually think she is going to get away with all of this?

And is it not illegal to use the mail to claim something and than say you never received

it? How did you send that package? UPS, priority?

I am a seller on Malleries.com and just wanted to give everyone that sells a heads up about a buyer. Her name is Cxxx Nxxx and she lives New York. She purchased something from me and did a chargeback. She first stated that she never received the item but I was able to prove she did and now she is stating that it was not in good condition which is not true since the item was brand new. She refuses to send it back or pay me.

Just wanted everyone to be aware!:rant:

Thanks for sharing this. I would hope that since she's telling 2 different stories, PP would side with you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought that if it wasn't through eBay then SNAD wasn't covered at all? I thought they only cover the item if it doesn't arrive?

True... but the OP's problem is a NOW chargeback via buyers credit card (via PP) and PP needs to step up and help the seller fight it. And buyer has NOT returned the item.

Thanks for all the advise. I have been calling paypal but i will ask for a supervisor. I just realized that this person's name is edited...that's frustrating because now nobody will know who this crook is. She buys from ebay and Annsfabulousfinds and everywhere else...this she told me.

I will be calling PP today!

Thanks for all the advise. I have been calling paypal but i will ask for a supervisor. I just realized that this person's name is edited...that's frustrating because now nobody will know who this crook is. She buys from ebay and Annsfabulousfinds and everywhere else...this she told me.

I will be calling PP today!
yeah, you can't post peoples personal information here, it's a no-no.