BeverlyHills Boutique Not Providing Return Label?

lsquare

Jul 24, 2019
I am considering returning one of the two items back to the BeverlyHills boutique and was told that they don’t provide return label. Is that normal for a Chanel boutique? I am worried about sending the item myself through UPS and assume I have to declare the value of the package? Has anyone had a similar experience?

Reactions: Glitterbomb
I am considering returning one of the two items back to the BeverlyHills boutique and was told that they don’t provide return label. Is that normal for a Chanel boutique? I am worried about sending the item myself through UPS and assume I have to declare the value of the package? Has anyone had a similar experience?
That happened to me when I purchased something at the Chicago boutique they said that they don’t provide labels so I sent the item back myself using USPS. It was a pair of earrings so it wasn’t a big deal, but I would be nervous to send a bag. Can you go to a nearby boutique and return it? It’s prob going to cost $60 if not more to send back. I always prefer to shop Chanel through Neimans, saks or Nordstrom. I get a free return label with each purchase.

I purchased a scarf through my sales associate from SOHO, the scarf came from Beverly Hills boutique but came with a return label. You might want to try asking again?

That happened to me when I purchased something at the Chicago boutique they said that they don’t provide labels so I sent the item back myself using USPS. It was a pair of earrings so it wasn’t a big deal, but I would be nervous to send a bag. Can you go to a nearby boutique and return it? It’s prob going to cost $60 if not more to send back. I always prefer to shop Chanel through Neimans, saks or Nordstrom. I get a free return label with each purchase.
That is good to know. Yes, I believe shipping will be over $60 based on the value of the bag.

Reactions: Mousy