BeverlyHills Boutique Not Providing Return Label?

lsquare

Jul 24, 2019
I am considering returning one of the two items back to the BeverlyHills boutique and was told that they don’t provide return label. Is that normal for a Chanel boutique? I am worried about sending the item myself through UPS and assume I have to declare the value of the package? Has anyone had a similar experience?

Reactions: Glitterbomb

mlitmo

O.G.
Jan 9, 2009
US
www.thetravelingal.com
I am considering returning one of the two items back to the BeverlyHills boutique and was told that they don’t provide return label. Is that normal for a Chanel boutique? I am worried about sending the item myself through UPS and assume I have to declare the value of the package? Has anyone had a similar experience?
That happened to me when I purchased something at the Chicago boutique they said that they don’t provide labels so I sent the item back myself using USPS. It was a pair of earrings so it wasn’t a big deal, but I would be nervous to send a bag. Can you go to a nearby boutique and return it? It’s prob going to cost $60 if not more to send back. I always prefer to shop Chanel through Neimans, saks or Nordstrom. I get a free return label with each purchase.

ginatanzz

May 18, 2019
I purchased a scarf through my sales associate from SOHO, the scarf came from Beverly Hills boutique but came with a return label. You might want to try asking again?

lsquare

Jul 24, 2019
That happened to me when I purchased something at the Chicago boutique they said that they don’t provide labels so I sent the item back myself using USPS. It was a pair of earrings so it wasn’t a big deal, but I would be nervous to send a bag. Can you go to a nearby boutique and return it? It’s prob going to cost $60 if not more to send back. I always prefer to shop Chanel through Neimans, saks or Nordstrom. I get a free return label with each purchase.
That is good to know. Yes, I believe shipping will be over $60 based on the value of the bag.

Reactions: Sourisbrune

lsquare

Jul 24, 2019
I purchased a scarf through my sales associate from SOHO, the scarf came from Beverly Hills boutique but came with a return label. You might want to try asking again?
I have asked the SA again and am waiting for a response. I hope I am not being discriminated against...

winnie_cooper

Aug 15, 2018
I returned a wallet to the Las Vegas boutique. I had to pay for my own label. They asked me to send it FedEx and told me not to worry about insurance.

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
May I ask if you live near a store or do you also shop remotely like me?
Remotely! I would just text your sa saying you need a return label. Sometimes they don't send one. But I do think it's a little weird that they make some people pay return postage???