-day glo flap in beige and black
-orange red icon flap
-ultimate softs in beige and black
-hollywood flap in gold
-sequins flap, and large tote
-e/w ligne flaps, totes, and accordian flaps in red, black, and cream/ivory
-navy e/w glazed lambskin flap

There's more, but that's all that I can remember. :P
For the BH chanel boutique, ask for Gaby. She's very sweet and took her time with all of the customers. One lady was asking to see almost every bag and Gaby was patient and sweet to her.

Omg, Jenn... did you get a notepad out and write all these down? I have horrible memory -which is why I NEVER give any updates, LOL.

Wah! You are in my neck of the woods, I was planning to stop by LV Rodeo today -too bad I didn't know you'd be around! Between my visits to SCP and yours in Bev Hills, I keep thinking we have run into each other and didn't even know it! ;)

Thanks again for the info!

You're welcome ladies!

Hi Janny! LOL, I'm always in your territory and you're always in mine. I'd like to go up there more often, but the traffic is KILLING me. It's smooth sailing on the 405 UNTIL just past the 90 freeway. ARGH! Talk about major road rage! I think it's only 10 miles from there until Santa Monica Blvd and it takes me a minimum of 30 mins, even on Sunday! :sweatdrop:

angelie: yes, the new one that Jill has in black :yes:

hi purplepinky... yes the blue is coming in the same style. i just bought it at saks with my SA maurice. he is very good and dilligent finding stuff.. he got me the bag. im so happy. give him a call 734 968 2594 and tell him judith refered him. he is very sweet and helpful.

Wow, thanks for posting! Apparently, Saks never ordered the black jumbo hybrid. :sad: I've spoken to several SAs at a handful of Saks stores, and they have all eventually told me the same thing. The last one I spoke to sent me a picture of the bag she thought would have been mistaken for the hybrid...it looked to be the glazed lambskin w/mm lock and new chain. Totally gorg, btw.

Yikes, maybe I confused the 2 bags. :sad: I could have sworn that I saw the black hybrid and the red medium hybrid on the shelf. Would you mind posting that pic so we can see? It sounds gorgeous!

clk55girl: please don't worry about it! I was so tempted when I read in another stock update thread that the hybrid had been spotted at Saks, that I started to call looking for it and came up with the same answer a few times. And the bag in the picture does look similar enough to be confused with the hybrid. This is my first attempt at posting a picture, so I hope it works:

Attachments

• glazed lambskin.jpg
    glazed lambskin.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 150
^^ Ohhh, yes, this is the one I saw at Saks. It's GORGEOUS! Aww, I hope you find your bag soon. If I see the real hybrid jumbo at a boutique or NM, I'll be sure to let you know. :smile:They did have the medium red hybrid with the new chain though.