Beverly Hills Sale

VickyB

O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Does anybody have data on if there will be a BH sale this February?
There was not one last year. I couldn't find a thread on it so very sorry if it has already been asked.:smile:

FYI I heard there is an exceptionnal sale in Beverly Hills right before they reopen their flagship. I heard Aug 22 to 24th in their temp store on Rodeo dr, trying to confirm this. Does anyone know?
I heard they will have leather bags, scarves...

Hi mimi,
I confirmed today with a SA at the store, it s happening. They will have the largest inventory ever put on sale, something like 30,000 units, all at 50% off. They told me it s the largest sale they ever did in the US - I can't understand why no-one seems to know about it. Do they want people to come or not?!

Hi mimi,
I confirmed today with a SA at the store, it s happening. They will have the largest inventory ever put on sale, something like 30,000 units, all at 50% off. They told me it s the largest sale they ever did in the US - I can't understand why no-one seems to know about it. Do they want people to come or not?!

Thanks! I actually called BH store yesterday as well but they are unable to tell what will be there. They said they are receiving boxes but did not open yet...

Will you be there? Now I am thinking of changing flight... LOL!

Hi mimi,

I hope this is true for the NY sale, too!

that's Hermes for you....................do what they want, how they want, and their things just fly off the shelves....................just wondering if this is about quality or status.......best, bonnie

Hi mimi,

Is it happening in NYC? if so when and where?

FYI I heard there is an exceptionnal sale in Beverly Hills right before they reopen their flagship. I heard Aug 22 to 24th in their temp store on Rodeo dr, trying to confirm this. Does anyone know?
I heard they will have leather bags, scarves...
I just received a voicemail from a nicest SA of the BH store. Yes there is a sale on 8/22-8/24, from 10-6, at their temporary location, 428 N. Rodeo Drive. The new store will open on the 4th of September.

Here is the scoop on the actual sale days. The temporary location will be closed starting on 8/21 and the entire store will be dedicated to sale. Merchandise is coming from all over the country, so it's not just the BH stock.

On 8/21 at 2pm, they are starting the vip invitation only sale.
On 8/22 at 10am, the public sale starts. Unlike past sales there will be no numbers given out for entry, it's just first come first served. The sale will continue for the remainder of the week. Unlike past sales, you are allowed to bring your handbags with you as long as they are not oversized.

The new store will open on 9/4!

Happy shopping everyone!