Beverly Hills Sale Feb 2010

You're so very welcome ladies!

wish you could be here robee~ will sure keep you updated!! how about arranging your next vacation to LA and then we can hit the NY sale too:lol::lol:

You're so very welcome ladies!

wish you could be here robee~ will sure keep you updated!! how about arranging your next vacation to LA and then we can hit the NY sale too:lol::lol:

boo - we need NY sale, Paris sale. hit all the sale. Wait, for now i need to nurture monies tree :P

Get ready to line up if you are thinking about hitting the sale the very first day!! My SA tells me the line can get over 100 people line on the first day, (please correct me if I am wrong ladies~~:P)

I have never been brave enough to go line up at 8AM when the store opens at 10. DH actually offered to go line up with me last time but I chickened out, hahah~

My experience has been that by the afternoon on the 1st day of the sale, say around 1 or 2ish, the crowd is much much more manageable.

robee~ let me go ask dad for some super fertilizers he uses on his fruits and veggies, maybe that will make our money tree grow EXTRA fast!!:idea::idea:

Get ready to line up if you are thinking about hitting the sale the very first day!! My SA tells me the line can get over 100 people line on the first day, (please correct me if I am wrong ladies~~:P)

I have never been brave enough to go line up at 8AM when the store opens at 10. DH actually offered to go line up with me last time but I chickened out, hahah~

My experience has been that by the afternoon on the 1st day of the sale, say around 1 or 2ish, the crowd is much much more manageable.

robee~ let me go ask dad for some super fertilizers he uses on his fruits and veggies, maybe that will make our money tree grow EXTRA fast!!:idea::idea:

For the last sale I got there at about 9am and I was not let into the store until close to 1pm. I can't remember what # I was. I want to say around 40

For the last sale I got there at about 9am and I was not let into the store until close to 1pm. I can't remember what # I was. I want to say around 40

1pm?! You weren't let into until 1?! Can there be enough merchandise? Omg.. I hope this sale is worth it.. I'd be so sad if I got there tuesday morning and nothing was left ><;;;