Beverly Hills Center?

REYNALD0C

Birkin or Bust!
O.G.
May 10, 2006
This mall exists right?? Haha I tried looking for it all over the net, I know I went to the site for it, but its gone now.. Does anyone know the correct website for it? and does anyone know the address, or number to it? PLEASE HELP! Im supposed to go there today! :cry:

I need the Beverly Hills Center info, not the Rodao Drive. :graucho:

Yes, the place exists. It is actually called Beverly Center and is located on La Cienega and 3rd. It is a pretty large mall with several eateries surrounding it on the outside on the street level and another food court inside on the top level. There is a Bloomies and a Macys as well as the usual chain stores.

yuppity yup yup. only thing i dont like bout bev center is paying for parking. who pays to shop?! gasp.

one thing i LOVE about the bev center is the super hot "santa claus" that comes every year. :drool:

LOLOLL@super hot santa.

dang I always get caught inside when the peta fur protestors rally up and block traffic. it seems to happen every time its uber-crowded and I am NEXT in line to exit. blah.

I loved the mall! I wish I walked out with more than face stuff though! Haha I was drooling over this Guacho Messanger bag! There are only 51 in the whole world. I wanted it badly!!!