Beverly Hills 90210

Kimm992 said:
they're finally releasing the first season on DVD November 7th!! :yahoo:

OMG!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

this has been on my netflix Q for soooooo long. like seriously a year.

i wasn't allowed to watch it on it's first run (i was too young) but used to rush home from soccer practice every day to catch the syndicated episodes on FX. they played them in order, back to back. :love:

oh i am SO excited!! :nuts::wlae::yes:

LauraLee ~ Antonia Marchette (Played By Rebecca Gayhart).....Yes! Her & Dylan Were A Fabulous Couple!!!! :smile:...How Much Did You Cry When She Died?!!! It Was So Sad! :sad:

^Talk About My Whole Sorority House ~ Just Sitting There......& No One Was Allowed To Speak. Someone Would Try To Say Something.....& Someone Really Loud Would Yells SCENES!!!!!!! LOL!!! :smile: .......We All Watched It Way After As Well!!! :smile:

***I Think It's On Weekdays ~ Is The Station Called Soapnet (Laura ~ Directv???!!!!!)? I Believe There Are Two In A Row, In The Late Afternoon EST.

I LOVED BH90210 so much!!:heart: :heart:
I can't wait to get the dvds!
-Who Was Your Favorite Girl? Donna (am I the only one???) and Kelly

-Who Was Your Favorite Guy? David (apparently, I am the only one again:lol: ) and Dylan

-Who Was Your Favorite Couple????? 1.Donna+David, 2.Kelly+Dylan

miss-lilly said:
I LOVED BH90210 so much!!:heart: :heart:
I can't wait to get the dvds!
-Who Was Your Favorite Girl? Donna (am I the only one???) and Kelly

-Who Was Your Favorite Guy? David (apparently, I am the only one again:lol: ) and Dylan

-Who Was Your Favorite Couple????? 1.Donna+David, 2.Kelly+Dylan

nope, you're not the only one. i love donna, david and donna+david. :yes: gotta love kelly too though. she always had amazing hair.

Who Was Your Favorite Girl? Brenda!

Who Was Your Favorite Guy? Dylan - my god he was such a hottie!!!!

Who Was Your Favorite Couple? Def Brenda and Dylan though I liked Donna and Davids relationship aswell!

I can't believe it is out in the US - just going to check when it is out in the UK - please let it be out!!

Does anyone remeber when Brenda, Kelly and Donna sung 'Breaking up is hard to do' -at a show at the school - that was my favourite episode !!

^Miss Lilly ~ Donna Was (Is!) Adorable!!! I Agree. I Think Her Most Beautiful Moments Were In Paris (Brenda's Too!)......I Also Loved Her Coming Out Party!!!