Beverly Clutch opinions

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you think of this bag? I like the montaigne clutch and this seems to be very similar. Have not seen it IRL so your thoughts and experiences are greatly appreciated. What do you like/dislike about it?

I'm planning on using it for everyday (I only carry essentials), not just for going out. Pochette works for me but it is nice to have something a little bigger. I've been on the fence about Eva because I think the long strap will be totally useless for me.

Thanks!

2. I don't own the Beverly, but I have seen it IRL and it's just not one of my favorites. I don't like the big buckle on the front, but that's just me! I do however LOVE the eva. I'm not sure, but perhaps you could purchase a shorter strap for it? I just really like the way the eva looks! Have you considered the vernis sunset blvd. at all? That's another great bag to carry just essentials in, it's gorgeous and vernis. Not sure if you have any vernis, but it might be a great way to add it to your collection if you like it! Good luck with your decision!

3. I like it but don't love it

4. Thanks Nordy's girl...the buckle was one of my main concerns from the pics, although I do love hardware when it's done right. Have to see if I can check it out at the boutique.

I do love the Eva, and have been going back and forth thinking "Is it silly to use it everyday with just the gold chain?" Sigh, so much time spent on thinking about these things!

5. Thanks Beljwl..always appreciate your thoughts!

6. I own the Bev pochette and I love the look of the front buckle. That's what attracted me to it in the first place :smile: I like the Beverly's in general and also have the GM. It's about the same size as the Eva, I think it just depends on what your personal preference is. It feels luxurious to me since it's a little more expensive than most clutches and I don't see it carried often.

7. Thanks Sugarcookie...I'm dying to see this pochette IRL.
    I really love the classic look of Beverly range, have tried the MM and it's really comfortable.

8. #8 Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
    I love it! I have the Beverly MM and the eugenie wallet. The clasp is also what attracted me to them. One thing about using it as an every day bag, my buckle on my eugenie wallet has little scratches on it from sliding it in too carelessly. I'm not sure if its the same for the bags (I only use my mm for certain occasions and its scratch free), but just something you might want to consider for everyday use.

9. Thanks Annette82.....I would still use the clutch in rotation with other purses, but will definitely use it more regularly if I get it. I guess hardware will always be subject to wear and tear.