Between these two bags, which bag do you prefer?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which bag do you prefer?

1. Chanel Black Medallion Tote

2. Bordeaux Mirage Speedy

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Jul 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2009
    I don't own any Speedy and I really want have the LE Bordeaux Mirage Speedy. I am able to find one in near new condition and I am thinking of selling myXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX to fund 2/3 of the Mirage Speedy. I still have to pay the 1/3 more for the difference in the price. Please help me to decide whether it's a smart thing to do? I don't have to sell the Chanel Medallion in order to have enough money to buy the Mirage Speedy but I do not want to have too many bags which I never get around to use....
    Between these two bags, which bag would you prefer to own? Thanks!

2. i personally would never sell a chanel for LV.... i would sell LV for chanel ;)

3. I really love the Chanel bag so I would personally keep the Chanel, but if you don't use it and think you will use the LV bag more I think you should buy it. Go with your gutt feeling ;)

And tell us what you did later! I really hope everything works out for you! And may I ask what the price approximately is for the Chanel bag? I'm thinking of buying one for myself, thank you so much! :smile:

4. Chanel has my vote!

5. i voted for the Speedy=)

6. I would not sell the Chanel. You say you don't need the money for the Mirage, so get the Mirage and enjoy both lovely bags.

7. I have the Chanel Medallion Tote as well. I would keep the Chanel.

8. Chanel Black Medallion Tote

9. I want a Chanel Medallion and to me this Speedy is over. I still like it and would carry it but to me it is not a must have. But everyone is different, you have to buy what you want.

10. Chanel

11. l would rather have the med tote, than the speedy.....:smile:

12. I am drooling over the Chanel Medallion tote, so I would definitely not sell it!

13. Keep the Chanel!

14. Odd one out; I'd sell the Chanel to get the Mirage speedy!

15. even though i only have 1 chanel and like 6 louies id go for the chanel bec i loooove iit!!! i love them both .. no hatein here !! lol ... but louie just seems so much more in my price range thats why i have so manny more .. all the chanels i like r like 3 or 4 k which totaly ist a waist but im a conpulsive shopper i hate waiting!!!