Between Coach Ergo belted and Coach large Tote...???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. First.. sorry for my english...
    I am new here...
    My husband gave me for my birthday a Coach Ergo in plum color and when I received in the mail (because they don't have any in that color available that day in the store) I discovered it was scratched in the leather... I went to the store and I exchanged for a Coach Ergo Belted in black and khaki with a Bleecker Wristlet. This Wristlet is very big and I am just using it... I still have the bag in the closet. Today looking in coach.com I saw a Signature stripe large tote that cost $268.00 and I think I will use this more since I have a baby and maybe I can put a bottle there instead to bring with me his diaper bag. The only thing that I don't like is that don't have a zipper... I wish I can keep this one (Ergo) and buy the other (Tote) but I honestly don't want my husband have a heart attack!!!

My questions are:

1. Can I go and exchange the bag again?
    2. Which one you think is better? The Ergo or the Tote???

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. I'm not a huge fan of the Ergo Belted Hobo... I say go for a bigger bag.

Since you do like the Signature Stripe Tote, but don't like the part of it not having a zipper, have you considered looking into a Signature Gallery Tote?

3. Off course! but the little (little) problem is that they are more expensive and I don't want my husband have a heart attack!!! Ha ha
    But anyways, I think that I like more the stripe one because it is more simple. The only think now is that I feel embarrassment going to exchange it again!

5. Don't feel bad about exchanging it again!

I've had and gone exchanged about 3 times because I couldn't make up my mind on which bag I wanted.. XD

Coach SA's should be understanding. :smile:

6. As far as exchanging, don't worry!!! It happens to all of us.. coach is a nice brand that costs some good money and we need to be sure! :yes: I would get what you love.. I think considering you have a baby and bottles and stuff the tote definately seems more fitting for you..and it's darling! Let us know what you decide, and post pics! :tup:

7. Don't worry about exchanging it, you need to be absolutely happy with your purchase! I think the tote is a great bag for you, it will hold all your baby stuff but will still look fabulous!:yes:

8. Coach has diaper bags that come with a padded changing pad. Those are really nice when you have a little one in diapers. Very roomy too. Then when they grow out of diapers, you can use the changing pad to pad your laptop computer. It is a little bit bigger than the Large Tote. For example: http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=9624&category_id=727 (Sorry, I couldn't seem to get the picture to paste in. Probably because I'm on a work computer and they are weird)

One little Mom to Mom tip: If you keep the trunk of your car clean it makes a handy changing table when you are out and about. Baby can't roll out, they aren't totally exposed to the whole world when you are changing them, you can keep a package of diaper wipes handy, etc.

9. i dont like the tote because the straps are so thin, also they make fakes of these and they are common =(

ever try a large ergo?

10. OK. Thanks everybody for the answers!!!
    I went today to the store for return the Ergo and they don't have any Signature tote available... They told me that they can ship one for me but I decided wait since the new collection will be available Monday.
    So, I went to Macy's and I bought a small Carly in denim for $114.00!!! You think that this bag is pretty? Is very small.
    Anyways, now I have a small Carly and I will wait for the Tote next week...