betty satchel

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I like it! I haven't seen it in person though. I don't think!{?}

2. It's a nice style, but I get the impression that it's going to be BIG.

3. i don't really like patent but i like the shape and style of this one

4. I'm thinking all Chloe's bags are gorgeous - This is no exception - but oh, the prices!!!

5. I don't know. The whole look of this bag seems too heavy to me.

6. I have the medium size Betty in chocolate leather. I have tried several styles...the smallest patent (very square, boxy), the small (medium or square) leather, the tote, the hobo, and the large satchel. The smallest black patent (resort, I think) and the tote, can only be worn on the arm. The SS06 small (more medium size) and large satchels can be worn on the arm or shoulder. As I said, I have the SS06 small (again, not to be confused with the first Betty that came out) now and a large on the way. I am loving this bag. Is is actually quite light (not too much difference between this bag and my b-bags in weight). Note: you must un-stuff the bag to try it out...it has a completely different feel with your things in it than with the massive stuffing it typically contains on the shelf.

7. It's a great bag! It does look rather large, but if that is what you are going for then go for it- it's sharp!

8. The patent looks nice. I wonder how stiff it is though? I've seen the medium in the regular leather. It was nice, but not my style.

9. The patent is pretty stiff...there is also a difference between leather/colors...I tried on an ivory large that was very soft and a black large that was much less so...

10. Its an ok looking bag. I almost passed out when I saw it have any of you girls seen the Chloe crocodile paddington? It is gorgeous and it should be for 12,880 US dollars!!:nuts: :nuts:

11. The bag is interesting, but I hate, hate, hate the mix of silver and gold hardware - it cheapens the look of the bag, in my opinion. It looks like the designer was on Project Runway and didn't have the hardware on hand to properly finish the design. :lol:

12. I think it looks a little bit "biker" but the leather is nice for patent. If that is your style, it's a beautiful bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice