Betty owners, I have a question for you.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anybody have a light color Betty? Does it get dirty easily?

2. Hi! I have a gorgeous Betty in cream color. I have used it several times with no problems. I am careful with my bags, I always watch where I set them down to make sure they will be okay. But, I think you will be fine with a light colored one.

3. Thank you so much for your advice, kiara58.

4. I have a whiskey and a chocolate, so they arent prone to getting dirty... however, i have heard the handles of lighter-coloured betties can darken with time...
    It is a stunning style!

5. Good to know. Thank you, mariabdc.:heart:

6. Good luck in your hunt... It is a stunning yet practical style... My true love in the world of Chloe handbags!

7. I have a tan Betty (I'm trying to remember the actual color name and can't) and it has held up really well over the years. The straps have darkened slightly I think with wear, but other than that, I haven't noticed anything.

It is a great bag, I have 3! (The tan, a black Betty, and a lovely chocolate patent chain strap Betty.)

8. In this vain,

How do you ladies feel about carrying the lighter colors in fall/winter? I noticed even mass-retailers like Banana Republic are selling white "Chalk" bags for the fall, and a slightly deeper version as well.

YT?

9. I have a green and a black betty from 06 in the medium size. I wish I got get more colors :smile:. I don't restrict myself with colors in the winter or summer, its just what works better with my outfit.

10. I carry the tan Betty all year - I think the color looks really lovely against fall browns, rusts, and such.