Betty Bag or Denim Fendi Spy???

Hey everyone,

I have the betty bag but have seen the denim fendi spy bag, now i dont know which one i thinks nicer.

Can anyone help? Advice please???

Attachments

• NMV6579_mp.jpg
    NMV6579_mp.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 140
For me personally, I would pick the Betty over the Denim Spy for the following reasons.

1. I think the Betty's style isn't one to ever be out. Someone will always be toting around a bag like that, it's highly functional. The squirrelly spy, though very cute, will date a lot quicker.

2. Your wardrobe. Betty is subtle enough that you could probably take it out every day and people wouldn't notice the bag screaming out to them. The Squirrely Spy is much louder (though very cute), but I think if you carried it for a week straight, it'd seem tried whereas the Betty wouldn't.

3. Betty costs a whole lot less than the squirrelly spy and it's leather. For the price of the Denim Spy, you could buy the Betty and another bag.

CONS: That Denim Spy is awfully cute and more fun. For me, I'm not sure that the Denim Spy would have the longevity that the Betty probably would.

I'm not familiar with the Betty. Can you post a pic?

I saw the Denim spy bag that you a talking about today in Neimans and it was SO cute. It's waaaaaay cuter that the striped denim spy.

The only thing about it was the price...over $3,000.

If you are ok with the price I say go for it. Its very original.

I'd go with the Betty. The denim Spy is pretty trendy and it's not a bag, IMO, that you can carry every day. The Betty is more classic and I prefer leather over denim bags. Of course, it also depends on what you already have in your collection!