Better to buy in Hong Kong or Bangkok?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi my fellow Chanel lovers!

I’m headed to Hong Kong & Bangkok this fall and I was curious where it would be better to purchase Chanel from? It’s my first time visiting both cities, so any helpful shopping tips for luxury goods would be greatly appreciated!

❤️

2. For price, Hong Kong is a better value. You will need to shop at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport for the same price you get in HK in town. For selection, you will probably see more variety in Hong Kong but popular items are very sought after and could be hard to locate everywhere in Asia.

I prefer the staff at Pacific Place but I like the actual store layout at Elements. Weekends in Prince Building are pretty quiet and my preference for fine jewlery brands. Harbour City is the busiest and my least favorite. Peninsula is the most unhelpful in my experience.

For Bangkok I like Central Embassy mostly for the food court downstairs and the library upstairs.

3. Can I suggest a different option for Asia? I prefer Singapore because they have vat refund at the airport. So if you could make a side trip to Singapore please do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice