Better luck in Amsterdam or Boston?

bagfreak48

O.G.
Nov 15, 2007
Hello all,

My DB will be visiting both cities in May for work. And I think I can about twist his arm to get me a birkin which is my HG since I've already acquired the evelyne and kelly. Now which city do you think he will have better luck scoring in? I've looked at the old posts and both don't seem to have as much stock as Paris or the bigger American cities like Honolulu, NY or California. But a girl can hope and dream right? :graucho:

Anyone with any ideas? appreciate the ideas/tips

hmmm....i think really depends on the stocks that they received. If you can bump into their replenishment time, definitely can score birkin. I was there mid Feb and they are having big stocks coming in, since I got mine in Florence already so no point of going in again. Also my friend had bumped into their grand opening of Ams. Shop. their gang EACH had scored a birkin, and they had 6 people altogether.......

Hi Bagfreak. Boston is my home store and they usually have a birkin or two in stock, but the colors and sizes are unpredictable at best. I work with Annemarie at the Boston store and she is very kind and helpful. Definitely a no-pressure no-attitude SA so feel free to ask for her when you visit.

Alioops - thanks so much for you advice. Yes, please wish me some luck when my DB is there in May. Fingers crossed that I find that elusvie birkin...

BTW- sorry for the late reply but am just back from a holiday in India. And I have to say that the inventory in Delhi was impressive. Even better than my home store.... But expensive with all the taxes.

Hi Bagfreak. Boston is my home store and they usually have a birkin or two in stock, but the colors and sizes are unpredictable at best. I work with Annemarie at the Boston store and she is very kind and helpful. Definitely a no-pressure no-attitude SA so feel free to ask for her when you visit.

I love Annemarie also! She helped me the last time I was there. She's an oasis of delight among some pretty frigid SAs.