Better Late Than Never Reveal

Feb 7, 2014
Hi Fellow Chanel Lovers!

I've been a member for a while but haven't posted much content. Please allow me to share with you some of my latest purchases and some were gifts as well

Please be so kind and watch my reveal videos posted below as well if you have the chance! Thanks for letting me share

My First Chanel mini in Chevron and light pink calfskin with GHWIMG_6386.JPG My first IMG_6385.JPG IMG_6384.JPG

Hi Fellow Chanel Lovers!

I've been a member for a while but haven't posted much content. Please allow me to share with you some of my latest purchases and some were gifts as well

Please be so kind and watch my reveal videos posted below as well if you have the chance! Thanks for letting me share

My First Chanel mini in Chevron and light pink calfskin with GHWView attachment 3574007 My first View attachment 3574009 View attachment 3574010

Wow that's such an amazing number of goodies, absolutely love your bags , the cols are just so much fun!
Congratulations and enjoy [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Reactions: sandrasunshine
Hi Fellow Chanel Lovers!

My First Chanel mini in Chevron and light pink calfskin with GHWView attachment 3574007 My first View attachment 3574009 View attachment 3574010

Beautiful bags and goodies!! Congrats! :love:

Hi Fellow Chanel Lovers!

WOW girl, GO YOU!! Spectacular bags...LOVE BOTH colors & look at all those fun extra goodies...ahhhh! ENJOY!:tup::loveeyes: