Better Late Than Never -Pix Of My Yummy Oval

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought her in late Jan/early Feb of this year from NM, after much drooling:drool: and hesitation (I felt rather guilty about spending that amount of $$$ on a clutch) however as I couldn't get her out of my mind she finally came home. I love:heart: love her, sometimes I just sit there and stare. I am :nuts:! I finally got off my ass and took some pixies...:cutesy: here she is my Greige Oval...:tender:

My DH calls her the tick - LOL!

Attached Files:

2. Awwwwwwwww :tender:she is so pretty!

Have you ever used her though?

3. :drool: Gorgeous

4. Thanks aki!
    Oh yeah, and not a mark on her yet (it is early days). But only when I have an extra set of hands with my daughter during the day and more so when I am out at night. I feel soooo coooooooooool when I use her ;)

5. ahh shes a beauty! Glad to hear that you enjoy using her! xx

6. she is a beauty!

7. Awww thanks luva pug & anufangava!

8. I love this style, and yours is truly gorgeous. I keep fighting with the urge to find one, but know that I'd probably not use it very much if at all. Congrats on a super find.:flowers:

9. (:heart:your tpf name btw!) Thanks dearie! I honestly fought the urge for months, I just kept visiting her in my local NM just because it was too pricey for something I wasn't sure I'd use, but when I finally got her I found her to be quite versatile. Hee hee I am not trying to be a enabler :angel:or anything!;)

10. Nice bag!

11. I keep resisting the urge to ring balparis, as I'm sure I've read somewhere on the forum, that they have a few in different colours and one of them is rouille, which is a gorgeous colour, but maybe not that practical for matching to going out wear!! :confused1:

12. Oh my word rouille! How gorgeous would that be! What a pop of colour in the funky shape! :yes:

Thanks KDC!:smile:

13. Congrats :yahoo:

14. What a beauty! Love the style :smile:

15. Oh wow....that is great. I would love to see a pic of you wearing it; I love Shasta's pic with her oval. It looks like such a cute bag to wear out for a night on the town.