Better Late than Never PCE & Outlet Scores!

Speedster70

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
O.G.
Feb 17, 2009
Picked up a couple large Kristin Wristlet's and the Groovy patent crossbody (which will come in handy for Vegas in a few weeks) with my PCE card. My fabulous SA's at Kierland in Scottsdale also bent over backwards to find me a Brooke Heart Hat but unfortunately for me it did not work on my noggin and was returned (sniff)

Hit the Cabazon outlet on my way back from So Cal almost two weeks ago and made out like a bandit with 50% off everything plus another 30% off of that for hitting $250 on these little beauties. Not pictured is the large leather turnlock wristlet I got my roommate as a thank you for critter sitting while I travel all over this spring.

The real steal was the Op Art Cherry Brooke (only one on the floor)

All in all March was a very good month for me and Coach :yahoo:

Attachments

• IMGP0202_resize_resize.JPG
    IMGP0202_resize_resize.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 67
  • IMGP0203_resize_resize.JPG
    IMGP0203_resize_resize.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMGP0199_resize_resize.JPG
    IMGP0199_resize_resize.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 59
  • IMGP0201_resize_resize.jpg
    IMGP0201_resize_resize.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 66
Thanks, you know I was thinking when I got that Brooke that I'd grab it and flip it due to the great price point but the more I look at it the more I love it and I'm not a big fan of "signature" bags. Until the Op Art the Chelsea Optic was the only sig I actually liked and owned.

Thanks again, yeah the Brooke is going to stay I decided to closet cleanse and part with a few other bags I don't really use anymore to make room for this beauty and the RM Nikki that also recently joined the family :graucho: