Better late than never.. My first bag reveal in 4 years!!

dj_mashie

Queen of Effing..
O.G.
Aug 25, 2010
Hi everyone!

About 4 years ago I was debating on whether to get the Gucci soho disco bag or the LV Pochette Métis. At the time, it seemed to have been easier to buy the Gucci, which is what I ended up with. Luckily, I had a chance to try the PM in store but didn’t walk away with one then. Though I did put my name down on an endless of wait lists and checking online to see if I would have a chance to buy it when ever I was ready to.

Fast forward, I mentioned in another post recently that I wasn’t sure if I was sold on the PM and perhaps LV would bring out other styles. So I waited and saw the reverse online via Louis Vuiton website, but again it was sold out. I had done enough of my own research on both PM mono and reverse, but I just couldn’t stop thinking about the reverse. Maybe one day I’ll get the original PM, but it’s not a priority right now.

I placed an online order via LV website last Thursday and had a surprise delivery from DHL yesterday! I was thinking about filming some kind of unboxing, but to be honest I was too excited to get the bag out of the box and start my inspections. I am happy with the quality of the bag and strap.

I used her today for the first time. I love just how much I can fit inside with the use of the 3 compartments and the strap felt so comfortable on my shoulder. I decided to keep the plastic over the s-lock and not because i'll have issues closing the bag, I didn't have any problems with it today, but in a month or so, I'll probably remove it eventually. I know for sure this is the best bag purchase I have made in a while!

Let me know what you think.

IMG_2939.JPG

Hi everyone!

About 4 years ago I was debating on whether to get the Gucci soho disco bag or the LV Pochette Métis. At the time, it seemed to have been easier to buy the Gucci, which is what I ended up with. Luckily, I had a chance to try the PM in store but didn’t walk away with one then. Though I did put my name down on an endless of wait lists and checking online to see if I would have a chance to buy it when ever I was ready to.

Fast forward, I mentioned in another post recently that I wasn’t sure if I was sold on the PM and perhaps LV would bring out other styles. So I waited and saw the reverse online via Louis Vuiton website, but again it was sold out. I had done enough of my own research on both PM mono and reverse, but I just couldn’t stop thinking about the reverse. Maybe one day I’ll get the original PM, but it’s not a priority right now.

I placed an online order via LV website last Thursday and had a surprise delivery from DHL yesterday! I was thinking about filming some kind of unboxing, but to be honest I was too excited to get the bag out of the box and start my inspections. I am happy with the quality of the bag and strap.

I used her today for the first time. I love just how much I can fit inside with the use of the 3 compartments and the strap felt so comfortable on my shoulder. I decided to keep the plastic over the s-lock and not because i'll have issues closing the bag, I didn't have any problems with it today, but in a month or so, I'll probably remove it eventually. I know for sure this is the best bag purchase I have made in a while!

Let me know what you think.

View attachment 4961319
Congratulations on your new PM. You will love this style. Enjoy dear.. :love: