Better late than never...Here she is...Miss Ormala...Sorry it took so long!!!!

JJ'S MAMA

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Hey Ladies,
I finally have a minute to breathe and wanted to post pics of Miss. Ormala. Although I haven't had much time to post, I have had time to order yet another Ignes :P.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag! So glad that I got the mini-it is pretty darn big and fits everything that I need.

Attachments

• Picture 212.jpg
    Picture 212.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Picture 215.jpg
    Picture 215.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Picture 217.jpg
    Picture 217.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 56
The Emilia will be great! I have a TC mini Emilia on order too with pink lining! Yay!! Virginia is awesome too! I have a dark grey Virginia and am in love with Sandy's black crinkle patent one too! Ignes is habit forming! LOL! I really love your choice of leather with the lining on your Ormala, very pretty!

The Emilia will be great! I have a TC mini Emilia on order too with pink lining! Yay!! Virginia is awesome too! I have a dark grey Virginia and am in love with Sandy's black crinkle patent one too! Ignes is habit forming! LOL! I really love your choice of leather with the lining on your Ormala, very pretty!

Thanks tlloveshim,
Oh boy, another TC Emilia :yahoo:. Did you get the braided handle in TC only? I thought about getting pink lining too. Can't wait to see yours.

Man, that Sandy hits it out of the ballpark every time!! Her Virginia collection is amazing. I saw pics of your dark grey Virginia...divine.

Yes, I only got the braid in TC, I'm not adventurous! LOL!! I can't wait either! It's only been 10 days since I paid so I have a little wait yet! Waiting is the worst! Turquoise will be gorgeous too with TC!

Sandy has fabulous taste! I'd love to hang out with her handbags for a day!!