Better-late-than-never Darling!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My lovely pre-order Burgundy Darling from MOB came in right before I left for St. Louis so I never got to do a reveal...I know just about everyone has seen pics but here are some outdoor photos and some underdressed mod shots. Enjoy!

P.S. Yes, this means I finally put up my MB MAC...*sniff*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With flash:

[​IMG]

All my junk:
    [​IMG]

2. Who knew Teddy was so interested in RM? Probably likes the smell of the leather, thinks there is food involved! NO, you cannot eat my Darling, darling!

[​IMG]

3. Don't you just love this style? I got the olive version and ordered the black too. Now thinking burgundy? The Nikki just doesn't do it for me, but this works as the perfect hobo with my work closet!

4. I love it! Congrats!

5. I LOVE your new Darling! Congrats Axcelle! That burgundy leather is killer!

6. Congrats! It looks great on you!!

7. It really is a fun bag, isn't it?

Izzy'sMom it would be a perfect addition to round out the collection!

ChiChi thank you!

TJB it really is...I wasn't sure about it when I ordered it, but when I opened it, GAH! Amazingnessosity.

8. OK a few more...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry for SSHS...

9. Thank you pursekidd, I like the way it looks too, and the way it feels. It's very comfortable.

10. Congrats, you have THE most fabulous RM collection!

11. Axcelle, you look gorgeous with your Burgundy Darling! Isn't the burgundy leather the best? Congrats!!

12. Axcelle, thanks for the mod shots. It really helps to see it on a live person. You and your Darling look great, btw! I love it!!!!:tup:

13. I think I like the darling hobo more than my nikki. It looks like the darling is easier to reach inside. I really enjoy your happy reveals everytime.

14. Isn't the burgundy leather amazing? The Darling looks great on you!

15. Your darling is gorgeous! Love that burgundy!