better image of what mag with SilverGH will be

toni22

O.G.
May 4, 2006
hi guys, so its not the right style, but i took that pic of the tomato bag with giant silver and adjusted it to magenta. i think it is the most realistic photoshopped image so far of what this color combination is going to look like! enjoy! i think its really pretty. i love the old with the new idea! very fresh:yes:

Attachments

• magenta-silverGH.jpg
    magenta-silverGH.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 646
yes. get this.. it is so sick. i have a shrink appointment to talk about my shopping problem. so i am canceling my shrink, and going to the trunk show!! somehow i dont think that therapy is working!!

Toni, that bag looks so hot! I wish they were doing the Giant Day in Magenta.

i know!! i dont have a day in my collection... i was waiting for someone to post a picture that would be easier to color correct to magenta, and that red bag worked really well. i am really starting to love my decision about the hardware... even tho i love the RH, i really am staring to "get" this GH. last night i was in a restaurant and a woman walked in with a green city with giant gold hardware, and i swear, the whole room turned to look. i had my 03 lilac, and no one noticed me at all...

not that i want the world to notice me.. but sometimes thats nice!!

yes. get this.. it is so sick. i have a shrink appointment to talk about my shopping problem. so i am canceling my shrink, and going to the trunk show!! somehow i dont think that therapy is working!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao: Maybe I should go to your shrink while you're at the trunk show!!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao: Maybe I should go to your shrink while you're at the trunk show!!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

its crazy right, but oh so clever as i work with my husband. i will come back from the show.. no shopping bags, and he will ask... "how was your special friend" thats what he calls my shrink.

oh, she was great!!

i know.. its really bad karma.. as long as i dont buy anything!!! the therapy is actually working..

my special friend and i worked it out. i have to sell to buy, and i have to tell my husband about any new bags.. no more hiding. so i have till August to tell him about miss magenta.. but i sold two to pay for it, so i am in the clear!!!:roflmfao:

lmao. This made me laugh out loud to the point of other people in the room looking at me like "wtf is wrong with her?!" hahaha