Better Damier Azur Pics

itgoesthere

Jun 26, 2006
Thought you guys might appreciate some better pictures of the upcoming Damier Azur line . . . I haven't seen these on the board yet, and they're much better than the smaller pictures that have shown up. The pattern is white and blue/grey. Fingers crossed for a pochette cles!

Attachments

• 062620061539322944.jpg
    062620061539322944.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,496
  • 062620061539359146.jpg
    062620061539359146.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,228
blackbutterfly said:
see, i like the speedy! but either way, I'd have to see it in person to really know for sure.

Ya, it might look different IRL. :yes: Maybe just the light vachetta on the handles that threw me off. Hmm... maybe with honey patina vachetta... :hrmm:

Personally, I think that this line is the only canvas that I prefer with the fresh and almost white vachetta (maybe the MC White, too). I wonder if the Azur won't look strange next to an orangy leather? I think the keepalls would be gorgeous, but I worry about them getting dirty. Maybe next summer I'll pick up a messenger if they make it in the Azur . . . I'll definitely be getting the cles this Christmas, though, if they're available. . .

I like this line more than a lot of the others that have been coming out lately because it feels a lot more luxurious and 'expensive' to me. The seasonal lines like Cerises and Miroir and the rest are all well and good, but to a certain extent they always feel a little bit to me like they are just cashing in on a name. These pieces feel very true to history of the house to me.