Better Damier Azur Pics

1. Thought you guys might appreciate some better pictures of the upcoming Damier Azur line . . . I haven't seen these on the board yet, and they're much better than the smaller pictures that have shown up. The pattern is white and blue/grey. Fingers crossed for a pochette cles!

062620061539322944.jpg 062620061539359146.jpg
  2. Thank you so much for the pictures! I can't wait for this new line.

3. Very cute, but that's a lot of white! I would use it on a small accessory though.

4. WOW that's cuuuute. Reminds me of the beach early in the morning when it's not extremely sunny and hot. =)

5. Omg... that's cute! The noe is so cute! I'm not liking the speedy though. :sad:

6. AHH, I love the Damier pattern with the vachetta leather. It is the perfect combination for summer. I am loving the speedy:biggrin::love:

7. Oooh, nice, the speedy looks even better :love:
    Those glasses are cute too!

8. GORGEOUS! That speedy 25 is going to be my next bag! better start saving...

9. see, i like the speedy! but either way, I'd have to see it in person to really know for sure.

10. Ya, it might look different IRL. :yes: Maybe just the light vachetta on the handles that threw me off. Hmm... maybe with honey patina vachetta... :hrmm:

11. Personally, I think that this line is the only canvas that I prefer with the fresh and almost white vachetta (maybe the MC White, too). I wonder if the Azur won't look strange next to an orangy leather? I think the keepalls would be gorgeous, but I worry about them getting dirty. Maybe next summer I'll pick up a messenger if they make it in the Azur . . . I'll definitely be getting the cles this Christmas, though, if they're available. . .

I like this line more than a lot of the others that have been coming out lately because it feels a lot more luxurious and 'expensive' to me. The seasonal lines like Cerises and Miroir and the rest are all well and good, but to a certain extent they always feel a little bit to me like they are just cashing in on a name. These pieces feel very true to history of the house to me.

12. I can't wait to see it in person....November seems so far!!

13. Thanks for posting these pics up! I can't wait to get the Speedy, it looks gorgeous!:love:

14. oy! how gorgeous is that hardsided luggage set? if i only i were an heiress... :love:

that's all that's grabbing me though.

15. So cute! I do believe I see a mini pochette that'll be calling my name come November...:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice