Better Call Saul – Season 2

With only two new episodes left of the season, there is an interesting fan theory going around that a favorite Breaking Bad character will make an appearance in the last episode based on the first letter of each of this season's episode titles.

Fifi

Rebecca

Inflatable

Nailed

Gloves Off

Switch

Bali Ha'i

Amarillo

Cobbler

Klick

Put it all together and it spells "Fring's Back". :biggrin:

The titles are not in order of how they aired on TV. Tonight's episode is "Nailed", so the fan who figured this out had to really be playing around with the words. It's definitely sounds like something the show's creators would do since they love to slip stuff like that in for the fans.

This show just keeps impressing me. It's fascinating to watch how everything is interconnected. Kim has become a very interesting character this season.

Though I'm glad I don't live in a Vince Gilligan world where every decision you make comes back to bite you in the @ss in unexpected ways.

With only two new episodes left of the season, there is an interesting fan theory going around that a favorite Breaking Bad character will make an appearance in the last episode based on the first letter of each of this season's episode titles.

Fifi

Rebecca

Inflatable

Nailed

Gloves Off

Switch

Bali Ha'i

Amarillo

Cobbler

Klick

Confirmed by vince on the season finale after show

When I saw the note on Mike's car, I immediately yelled "FRING!!" b/c that's the only person I could think of who could outsmart Mike. I didn't finish talking Saul, what did Vince say? Such a great finale, this show is so top notch it makes it hard to watch some of the other crap that's out there. :P

Fifi

Rebecca

Inflatable

Nailed

Gloves Off

Switch

Bali Ha'i

Amarillo

Cobbler

Klick

Yes! I heard that mentioned during the after show, so cool...

^It was a great episode. The McGill brothers have such a toxic relationship, not only destructive to both of them, but also creating collateral damage for everyone around them.

I was hoping to see Gus at the end of the episode, but the "Don't" note left on Mike's windshield was good enough!

Just caught up. Chuck makes me so ANGRY!! GRR! I really think he's crazy!!

Chuck is crazy, but as we saw in the flashbacks he was always jealous and spiteful about his brother, long before his "affliction". It's funny how the only time he is willing to be around electricity is when he's doing something to screw over Jimmy. I hope we find out next season what happened to Chuck's wife.