Better Brooke modeling pics

i'd love to wear a sweater in august! *sigh* *jealous* it won't be sweater weather her til at least october... and that's only during a good year! definitely by dec or jan if we're lucky!

nice bag!

Congrats! We are bag twins. I went into my local Coach store yesterday and they brought these out from the back in all of the colors. They are very nice in that way. I immediately liked the small Brooke. I did order the eggplant in the smaller size. It was quite big enough for me. I liked the Taupe and the Quartz where is a pinky Berry but I could see the dye on the berry strap showed lighter and darker spots of distressing already so I opted for the darkest one in the Eggplant which is unique, will not show dirt and is sort of a navy black with purplish undertones. Hard to describe really. iA definitely comfy bag. I also got the parker booktote with a turnlook that is somewhat like the mushroom color and the size of the parker hippie without being so very long. It is a sheeny leather like the Cinnamon and the straps are 4 thin round straps with knots tied on the end and a really pretty brownish/mushroom comfy unique bag. It has a rich berry pretty lining. I love both bags. I saw the cambridge hobo as well and it is really big, but pretty. The Kira is huge and heavy. These were my favorites and for comfort excellent. Is your bag the pink or the Eggplant? Enjoy!!!

It's the black one. I'm kinda thinking of exchanging it for the eggplant one - my wardrobe is typically black, gray, white - I think that would add a nice splash of color, since I already have a large black zoe. I LOVE the cambridge hobo! I can't wait to see it Friday IRL!

Congrats! We are bag twins. I went into my local Coach store yesterday and they brought these out from the back in all of the colors. They are very nice in that way. I immediately liked the small Brooke. I did order the eggplant in the smaller size. It was quite big enough for me. I liked the Taupe and the Quartz where is a pinky Berry but I could see the dye on the berry strap showed lighter and darker spots of distressing already so I opted for the darkest one in the Eggplant which is unique, will not show dirt and is sort of a navy black with purplish undertones. Hard to describe really. iA definitely comfy bag. I also got the parker booktote with a turnlook that is somewhat like the mushroom color and the size of the parker hippie without being so very long. It is a sheeny leather like the Cinnamon and the straps are 4 thin round straps with knots tied on the end and a really pretty brownish/mushroom comfy unique bag. It has a rich berry pretty lining. I love both bags. I saw the cambridge hobo as well and it is really big, but pretty. The Kira is huge and heavy. These were my favorites and for comfort excellent. Is your bag the pink or the Eggplant? Enjoy!!!

We usually can't in August either. It just so happens our weather turned this past week - but the temps are on their way back up again! I wish I had your problem. I love the heat!

i'd love to wear a sweater in august! *sigh* *jealous* it won't be sweater weather her til at least october... and that's only during a good year! definitely by dec or jan if we're lucky!

nice bag!

It's the black one. I'm kinda thinking of exchanging it for the eggplant one - my wardrobe is typically black, gray, white - I think that would add a nice splash of color, since I already have a large black zoe. I LOVE the cambridge hobo! I can't wait to see it Friday IRL!
This bag is definitely a keeper, smooshy and comfy. I have so much black and brown in bags that I could not justify a brown or black on this one, but this dark, blackish purple, eggplant color is so different that i loved it immediately in the wristlet. Cannot wait to see the acutal bag. I got the small as well. I know it will not get very dirty in this color as much as the Taupe or the pretty off white. I was sent a pic today by Coach at Jax of the bronze smaller Claire bag. That one is a beauty as well and similar to the Julianne but with a chain. Someone posted it already, but it is coming in Black, Brown and a Bronze. What's a girl to do????

IMG_3424.jpg

Thanks for the pics!

I didnt know you can hold it like that. Interesting! I prefer it with the shoulder strap though.

Congrats on the bag!

^^The leather is a pebble grain on the bags I have seen IRL...black, eggplant, and quartz. It was not what I had heard it to be...thin, etc. IMO it's nice and fairly thick..or thicker than the Tribeca pebble grain. I thought I wanted the eggplant but it is way too dark for me, so I will probably go for the quartz. Right now my love is the XL nubuck, though.

OP, you look STUNNING!!! Love the whole outfit, and the bag looks really cool. Thanks for the modeling photos!!! CONGRATS!!!